Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education – ANUCDE was established in 1976 with the main campus located between Guntur and Vijayawada on Chennai – Kolkata National Highway (N.H.5). it is funded by the U.G.C., recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (A.I.U) and the Associations of the Common Wealth University (A.C.U) and accredited by NAAC – ‘A’ Grade. ANUCDE is an affiliating University with over 450 U.G., P.G. and Professional Colleges. ANUCDE offers quality education at an affordable cost through a wide network of Study Centres. it is also a Pioneer in starting PG Science Courses under the distance mode. Also offers Offers LL.M. Course (4 specializations) with 2 years duration.
Achara Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education – ANUCDE offers courses to numerous discipline like M.Sc., M.A., M.Com., M.B.A., M.C.A., M.H.R.M., LL.M, B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., BBM, BHM, Library Science Course, PG Diploma Courses, Diploma Courses and Certificate Courses. Aspiring Candidates can choose from a variety of courses and take a step ahead in their higher education.
For more details of the course offered, click here.
Study material will be supplied in the following three ways:
- The material will be issued on the spot at CDE office for those who submit applications in person at the CDE office.
- The material will be sent by post for those who send applications by post. CDE is not responsible for delay or non-delivery of material sent to the address given by the candidate. Hence, candidates are advised to give a clear address with Door No and area Pin Code.
- The material will be issued through Study Centres for those who submit applications through the Study Centres. It is the responsibility of the student to collect the material from the study centre. The course material is designed in such a manner that it will provide the students with a general understanding of the subject matter and also gives guidance for further reading of the subject. The material covers about 80 to 100 percent of the syllabus. Hence, the students are also advised to refer the suggested readings for an elaborate understanding of the subject.
The course material includes the model question papers and some suggested readings for the benefit of the student. This material is normally supplied to the students in two or three instalments. If the study material is lost by the student, CDE can provide another copy of payment of prescribed fee.
Details examination notification and Time-tables can be accessed from the official Website.
How to obtain the certificate
Candidates who have completed the course will be issued the following certificates, on Payment of the specified fee along with Final year tuition fee and examination fee and they need not apply to the University separately. Final Year UG/PG students are required to pay the following fee along with Tuition Fee, Examination Fee, at the time of Final year for receiving the following certificates directly, without any further application.
- Transfer Certificate, Study Certificate and Migration Certificate Rs. 400/-
- Consolidated Marks list Rs.470/- for PG Courses (2 Year Duration) Rs.705 for UG Courses (3 Year Duration) Rs.940/- for B.Tech.
- Original Degree Rs.415/- Since the Final Year Examination Fee includes Fee for the issue of T.C., M.C., Consolidated Marks Memo and Original Degree Certificate. CDE will send the Final Year marks list, Provisional Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate and Consolidated marks list to those who have completed the course and cleared all their fee dues and verified their certificates. Original Degree will be sent to the candidate within 30 days, subject to the verification of lower degree.
The names of all the approved Study Centres, as well as the courses offered in each study centre, are available from the CDE Website. Candidates from any part of India will be given admission based on the requisite qualifications mentioned for the course, provided they select one of the study centres in Andhra Pradesh and personally attend and write their examinations at the allotted Examination Centre till they complete the course
The fees payable to the CDE for various courses, including the regular examination fee are determined for each year. Whenever the University revises the fee, such changes are applicable to the students of CDE also. The separate examination fee is payable for writing Supplementary/Betterment examinations. Those who fail to pay the II and III year fee as per schedule must apply for regularisation of “break of study” and should pay supplementary examination fee also.
For more details on the fee structure, click here.