The Institution of Engineers has released the AMIE Summer 2020 Examination Schedule. The examination schedule is available online at the official website of the Institution, ieindia.org. AMIE Summer 2020 examination will commence from October 10, 2020, and continue till October 16, 2020. The examination will be conducted in two sessions, FN and AN. The forenoon session will start at 10:00Hrs. while the afternoon session will begin at 14:30Hrs. Students can check AMIE Exam Time Table Summer 2020 through the link mentioned on this page. Students must register for the exam before the last date. It is equally important to carry the AMIE admit card on the day of the exam.
Latest: AMIE has released Summer 2020 examination schedule.
AMIE Summer 2020 Exam Schedule
The Institution conducts the examination of section A and B, populary known as AMIE Examination. Section A and B examinations 2020 will be conducted in 10 Engineering Discipline at 69 exam centres across the country and abroad. These examinations are conducted for the diploma engineers and also for those engineers graduate in a particular discipline, who want to obtain an engineering degree in other discipline for carrer advancement. The examination is conducted twice a year in Summer and Winter. AMIE Exam Date is mentioned below.
AMIE Summer 2020 Exam Schedule, Timing
|Summer 2020 Examination Schedule||Click Here|
|Important Announcement for Summer 2020 Section A & B Exam||Click Here|
|Revised Rescheduling of Summer 2020 Examinations.||Click Here|
How to Check AMIE Summer 2020 Exam Schedule?
AMIE Exam Schedule Summer 2020 is available online. Students can check the IEI Exam Date in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the Summer 2020 examination schedule.
- Visit the official website of IEI, www.ieindia.org.
- The Institution of Engineers official website will appear on the screen.
- Go to ‘Academics’ and click on the exam time table provided under the ‘Notice Board’ section.
- Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on IEI Time Table 2020
Check out the details to be printed on IEI Summer Exam Time Table 2020.
- Submission Date of Examination Form
- Examination Fee
- Timings of Examination
- Exam Day
- Exam Date
- Session (AN/FN)
- Section A (Non-Diploma/ Diploma Stream)
- Section B (Branch Name, Branch Code)
Who is eligible for AMIE Summer 2020 Exam?
The eligibility criteria for AMIE Summer 2020 Examination is as follows.
Section A Examination
- Non-Diploma Stream – Only the Technician Members of IEI are eligible for Section A examination. The eligible duration must be 06 years based on the date of enrolment as Technician member.
- Diploma Stream – Only the Senior Technician Members of IEI are eligible for Section A (Diploma) examination. The eligible duration must be 06 years based on the date of enrolment as Senior Technician member.
Section B Examination
- The Technician and Senior Technician Members of IEI who have completed Section A in their respective scheme or exempted from section A are eligible for Section B Examination and the eligibility duration must be 06 years after completion of Section A.
- The Corporate Members of IEI (FIE / MIE / AMIE) in any discipline provided he/she has not completed section B examination of IEI or Graduate degree in Engineering in the same discipline earlier are also eligible for Section B Examination and the eligibility duration must be 06 years from the registration of Section B Examination.
AMIE Exam Centres
The exam centres for AMIE Summer Examination 2020 are mentioned below in the table.
|State/ Union Territory||Exam Centres|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Dadar & Nagar Haveli||—-|
|Daman & Diu||—-|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar|
The Institutions conducts the examination in 10 Engineering Disciplines such as
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Material Science and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Textile Engineering
Following are some important instructions that the students appearing for the university examination must follow.
- Candidates are requested to remain present at their respective place of examination, 30 minutes before the time of commencement of the paper.
- Candidates are forbidden from taking anything except pens, pencils, rubbers, stencils, calculator and drawing instruments into the examination hall.
- Under no circumstances loan or exchange of the above materials will be allowed in the examination hall.
- No candidate shall be allowed to appear at the Examination without valid Identity Card.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Seating in examination hall with any electronic gadgets will be treated as Copy Case (U.F.M. Case).
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student shall be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
The Institution of Engineers (India) conducts Section A and Section B examinations twice a year. Candidates have to prepare well before the exam to qualify both the Section A & B Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Prepare from Institution Test or class test question papers.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Clear your doubts.
AMIE Identity Card 2020
The Institution of Engineers (India) issues the identity card for the eligible candidates. Candidates must apply for AMIE Identity Card and collect in his own interest before the examination. The candidate also has to pay the requisite fees for the identity card. It is mandatory to carry the identity card on each day of the examination. Candidates appearing without the identity card shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall. A successful candidate of Section A examination shall be issued with a revised Identity Card without payment of any fee.
Official Website: www.ieindia.org