Diploma in Interior Decoration for Girls
The questions shall be based on the following :
- General English
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness in the relevant subject
1. GENERAL ENGLISH : Comprehension at sentence level, identification of mistakes, vocabulary word formation, synonyms, antonyms, pairing of words and making analogies, grammer, tenses, sentences, structure, voice, preposition, phrases, idioms and completion of sentences.
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE : To test the candidate’s knowledge of the development in the cultural, sports, political and social technological both in India and International context.
3. GENERAL AWARENESS IN THE RELEVANT SUBJECT : To test the candidate’s awareness in the field of Interior Decoration both in residential and commercial level including basics of colour, geometrical and floral forms and designs. Drawing and painting equipments and materials. Aesthetics in design. Use of natural elements in decoration like flowers, trees and garden etc. literature, accessories such as tapestries, household appliances etc.
4. MATHEMATICS : Basic idea of scale and measuring units. Elementary geometry (area of some geometrical figures such as circles, rectangle, triangle, ellipse, polygons etc.), profits, loss average and reasoning.