Faculty of Science
B.Sc. (Hons.) Industrial Chemistry
Chemistry of Senior Secondary School Certificate examination of this University.
Syllabus Chemistry For All Competitive Admission Tests With Class Xii As Eligibility
- Some Basic concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of matter : Gases and liquids, Solid State, Solutions.
- Equilibrium, Redox reactions, Electrochemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry.
- Hydrogen, General principles and process of isolation of elements, Studies of s & p-d and f block elements, Coordination compounds.
- Organic Chemistry : Some basic principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, alcohols, phenols and Ethers.
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in everyday life.
- Environmental Chemistry.
Note : Prescribed Book : Text Books of Chemistry Class XI and Class XII NCERT Publication, latest edition.
Click Here for All Courses Syllabus Click Here for AMU Home Page
Leave a Reply