Faculty Of Social Sciences
B. Ed. (Islamic Studies)
- General Intelligence;
- General English : The Syllabus for B. Ed. General English course shall comprise questions on language, grammar meanings of words, use of idioms and phrases;
- One of the SCHOOL SUBJECTS.
School Subject – Islamic Studies
- Arabic Society and Culture on the eve of Islam
- Biography of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) (Makka & Madina)
- Fundamental teachings of Islam
- Socio-Political and Economic reforms of Muhammad (SAW)
- Khulafa-e-Rashidun : Conquests & Reforms.
- Umayyads : Amir Muawiya, Abdul Malik, Walid, Umar bin Abdul Aziz-Conquest and System of Administration.
- Abbasids : Mansur, Harun, Mamun – Conquests, Social Structure & System of Administration.
- Development of Arts & Sciences upto Abbasids
- Advent and Spread of Islam in India
- The Ottomans : Osman Khan, Salim & Sulaiman the Magnificient
- Development of Arts & Sciences under Ottomans
- Tanzimat and Young Turks Movement
- Islamic Culture in Iran
- Islam in China
- Islam in South Asia & South East Asia
- Islam in Africa & Spain
- Muslim Dynasties in Arab East
- Muslim Sects & Thinkers
- Muslim Reforms Movements (Arabia, India, North Africa, Turkey & Central Asia)
- Contemporary Issues of the Muslim World.