M.Ed. : Current Problems of Indian Education, The Test will be of descriptive nature (non-objective), The syllabus will be of B. Ed. level.
1. Universalization of elementary education : a critical evaluation of progress.
2. Alternative strategies : Non-formal education, ungraded school system and Anganwadis.
3. Adult Education : Achievements and future strategies.
4. Education employment nexus and problem of unemployment
5. Vocationalization of education at Secondary and Senior Secondary level.
6. 10+2 system of school education : its characteristics, current status and issues.
7. Problems of Evaluation and Examinations.
8. Problems regarding the education of weaker sections and minorities.
9. Problems regarding improving quality of education and financial resources.
10. Role of NCERT, UGC, SCERT, DIET and SCHE.
Click Here for All Courses Syllabus Click Here for AMU Home Page
Leave a Reply