AP SBTET Time Table 2020 – Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education & Training has released SBTET Time Table online at the website, sbtetap.gov.in. Students can check SBTET AP time table through the link mentioned on this page. AP SBTET Time Table is available in pdf format for the examination to be held in March/April 2020. Students can check the exam date, time, subject name and code on the time table pdf. It is important to register for the examination in the within the date mentioned by the university. Check the page for AP SBTET Time Table 2020.
Latest: SBTET AP Time Table for Diploma Exam March/April 2020 has been released.
AP SBTET Time Table 2020
Students appearing for the university examination must appear for the exam as per the schedule mentioned on the time table. The Board shall not be responsible if the students are unable to appear for the exam as per the date. It is equally important to carry the hall ticket along with the valid identity card on the day of the exam. Students are advised to follow the instructions mentioned by the invigilator during the exam and also avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. AP SBTET Time Table is provided below.
|SBTET-AP Diploma Exam March 2020 Postponed||Click Here|
|DTSA Exam March/April 2020||Click Here|
|Diploma in Pharmacy Exam March/April 2020||Click Here|
|FCI Exam March/April 2020||Click Here|
|C 14 (3 Year Diploma Courses) Exam March / April 2020||Click Here|
|C 1 6 (3 Year Diploma Courses) Exam March / April 2020||Click Here|
|C 09 (3 Year Diploma Courses) Exam March / April 2020||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can download AP SBTET Diploma Exam Time Table from sbtetap.gov.in.
How to Download AP SBTET Time Table 2020?
SBTET Time Table is available online at the official website, sbtetap.gov.in. Students can check the exam schedules online in a few simple steps. Below is the step by step process to check the time table.
- Visit AP SBTET website, sbtetap.gov.in.
- AP Board of Technical Education & Training official webpage will display.
- Select the “Examination” link available under the “Navigation Menu”.
- Click on the Notification link.
- Ap SBTET Notification page will display.
- Check for the Diploma Exam time table and click on the download link.
- The timetable will be downloaded.
Printed Details on AP SBTET Time Table 2020
Check the list of details printed on SBTET AP Time Table 2020.
- Examination Name
- Course Name
- Exam Date
- Subject Code
- Exam Time Table
- Semester (3rd, 5th & 7th Sem)
- Subject Name
Importance of AP SBTET Time Table
Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education & Training releases the exam time table a month before the exam commencement date. Students can check the exam schedules subject wise. Time Table helps the students to prepare for the semester exam. It also helps in preparing the study chart for the exam preparation.
Students appearing for the exam have to follow all instructions regarding the exam. These instructions are provided by the SBTET AP. It is advised to follow these instructions else the student will be disqualified from the exam. Below are some important instructions.
- Report to the exam center 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the hall ticket and a valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Check if the provided question paper is correct or not before answering the question.
- Mobile Phones and study material are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Students shall be disqualified from the exam if found involved in malpractice.
- Do not exchange the answer script.
- Students will be allowed to leave the exam hall after the completion of the exam.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
AP SBTET conducts annual examinations for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from the previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Prepare from University Test or class test question papers.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Clear your doubts.
AP SBTET Hall Ticket 2020
AP SBTET issues the hall ticket to the students appearing for the exam. A student who possesses 75% attendance in the semester is eligible to obtain the hall ticket. Physically handicapped students who are eligible to appear for the exam can generate hall ticket through Polytechnic hlc or AP Online. It is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. Students can check the exam schedule, center name, and important instructions on AP SBTET Hall Ticket. The hall ticket of each student is verified at the exam center.
Official Website: sbtetap.gov.in