Bharath University Time Table has been released online at the official website. Students can check BIHER Time Table 2020 on this page. Bharat University conducts the university examination annually in semester mode. Students can check Bharat University Exam Time Table for exam time, date, session, subject code and subject title. The University examination will be conducted in two slots Fore Noon Session and Afternoon session. Candidates appearing for the examination must submit the examination application form along with the fees. Appearing candidates are advised to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Check the page for Bharat University Time Table 2020–21 and instruction for end Semester examination.
Bharathi University Time Table 2020-21
The end semester exam application form can be obtained from the controller of the examination. The controller of the examination will release the Hall Ticket for the students appearing for the University / End Semester Exam. The Exam Time Table is available in pdf and can be easily downloaded. Check the table for the Bharat University Time Table 2020.
|University Examination May 2020 Time Table PG Engg and PG Arts & Science Full Time/ Part Time up to 2017 batches – Direct mode of Examination (No online exam)||Click Here|
|University Examination May-2020 Time Table-PG Engg (Reg/Arrear) and PG Arts & Science(Arrear only) 2018 and 2019 batches||Click Here|
Time Table: Candidates can check Bharat University Exam Time Table from the website, http://www.bharatuniv.ac.in.
How to Check Bharat University Time Table 2020-21?
Candidates appearing for the end semester examination can check the timetable through the link mentioned above. Click the link and the timetable will open in new tab. Candidates can also follow the steps mentioned to check Bharat University Time Table.
- Visit Bharat University official page http://www.bharatuniv.ac.in
- The University official page will open
- Scroll down and click on ‘Examination’ under useful links
- Controller of Examinations Cell page will appear
- Click on Time Table
- Click on the examination link under Time Table option
- The timetable will open in a new page.
- Check and download the same
Details Printed on Bharat University Time Table 2020-21
Check for the information available on Bharat University Time Table 2020.
- Exam Date
- Subject Code
- Subject Title
- Exam Time
Purpose of Bharat University Time Table 2020-21
Bharat University conducts the examination twice a year. The exam is conducted t the end of the semester. The exam is conducted by the controller of examination. The controller of exam releases the examination timetable so that candidates appearing for the exam can check the examination date, time and exam session. The exam time table helps students to prepare for the examination. Students can use the timetable for preparing the schedules for self-study. The Timetable also helps to know the subjects wise exam date.
Bharat University Exam Instructions
Students appearing for the examination must check the instruction mentioned by the university for the University / End Semester Exam. The candidates are advised to follow it strictly. Check the instructions below.
- Candidate must submit their bags in the Bag Deposit Room in the respective exam centre.
- Check the display board for the Hall Number before going to the exam hall. If your roll number is not available then contact the chief superintendent immediately.
- Carry the hall ticket to the exam centre. If the candidate appears without the hall ticket then he/she must contact the chief superintendent for duplicate hall ticket.
- Do not be late for the exam. Students are expected to report to the exam hall half an hour before the commencement of exam.
- Do not talk inside the exam hall
- Mobile Phone/Programmable calculator or any other electronic gadgets are not permitted inside the exam hall.
- Do not tear or damage the answer booklet.
Official Website: www.bharatuniv.ac.in