As per AICTE / UGC norms.
Admission to the B.Tech Programmes will be on the basis of qualifying examination and entrance exam marks.
For B.Arch Admission will be on the basis of NATA scores.
Admission to the M.Tech / MBA / MCA Programmes will be on the basis of entrance exam marks. Candidates with GATE score are exempted from entrance examination.
Lateral Entry: A pass in Diploma / B.Sc. (only Science Groups)
Click here to BEEE Complete details.
Candidates who have passed HSC examination (Academic Stream of 10 +2 curriculum) of any State/CBSE/ISC or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, with the group of subjects specified below and obtained the minimum eligible marks prescribed are eligible to apply for admission to the course concerned.
MCI Norms: Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks (in case of SC/ST/OBC 40%) taking together Physics, Chemistry & Biology and pass in English in the qualifying examination.
Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December. Date of birth given in the HSC/CBSE/ISC marks sheet or in the Birth Certificate/ Passport shall be taken for computing age of the candidate.
Click here to Bharath University PG Medical Admission Complete details.
Eligbility for BDS Degree Course
Candidates belonging to all categories for admission to the Dental Course should have obtained not less than 50% marks on aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany / Zoology) at the qualifying examination (academic stream) after a period of 12 years study.
Graduate candidates should have qualified for the B.Sc Degree of an Indian University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities and accepted as equivalent by the Standing Academic Board and Governing Council of this University subject to such conditions as may be prescribed there for with one of the following subjects as major subjects viz., Physics, Chemistry, Botany / Zoology and one other prescribed Science subject of study at least up to the ancillary level; provided that such candidates shall have passed the earlier qualifying examination (Higher Secondary Examination of an equivalent examination) with the subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany and Zoology.
Where the course content is not as prescribed for 10+2 education structure of the National Committee the candidates will have to undergo a period of one year pre-professional training before admission to the Dental Colleges.
- The Pre-profession / Pre-Medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the Higher Secondary School Examination, or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-Professional / Pre-Medical Examination shall include a practical test in these subjects.
- The Pre-university course, which was in vogue prior to the advent of Higher Secondary Examination, shall not be treated as equivalent to the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) for purpose of eligibility and admission to the course.
- Where the State Board/Body of appropriate authority have taken into account only the Plus Two level marks to determine the class of the candidate and issue the statement of marks accordingly it alone shall be taken into consideration.
- Wherever the State Board/Body of appropriate authority have taken into account the marks obtained at the Plus One and Plus Two level to determine the class of the candidate and furnish the statement of marks, accordingly, the aggregate of the two examinations shall be taken into consideration.
- Candidates, who have studied abroad, should have passed Chemistry, Biology (Botany/ Zoology) and English up to the 12th Standard level with 50% marks in the aggregate as determined by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Any criteria not covered under the above provisions, the ruling of the Eligibility committee shall be adopted.
Candidates who have passed the Senior Secondary School examination of National Open School with minimum 5 subjects with any of the following group of subjects:
- a. English, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
- b. English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other language (To be read along with “Qualification for Admission” ‘A’ and ‘B’)
Age Limit for Admission:
Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the first year B.D.S. Course.
Eligbility for MDS Degree Course
Candidates for admission to the first year of M.D.S Postgraduate Degree Dental Course shall be required to: have been qualified for the B.D.S Degree of this University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by the authority of this University and the Indian Dental Council and obtained permanent registration from any of the State Dental Councils.
Have passed B.D.S Degree examination and completed one year C.R.R.I (OR)
One year of house Surgeonship in a recognized Dental college, if they belong to old regulations (OR)
Three years of experience in Dental practice after the B.D.S qualification and registration with the State Dental Council.
Click here to Bharath University PG Dental Admission Complete details.