Brij University Exam Date 2021 – Maharaja Surajmal Brij University has released MSBU Time Tabe online at the official website of the university. Students can check the MSBU Time Table on this page. The date sheet is available in pdf format. Brij University Time Table can be checked to know the exam date, time, day, sem/year, course code and the name of the paper. Students appearing for the exam must submit the exam form and fees in the prescribed format. It is equally important to avoid malpractice during the exam. Appear for the exam as per the schedule and carry all necessary documents. Check the page for Brij University Exam Date 2021.
Brij University Exam Date 2021
Students who put minimum required attendance is considered eligible to appear for the exam. The eligible students have to carry the admit card along with the valid identity card on the exam. Students appearing for the exam are advised to check the exam schedule and appear in the exam. The link to check Brij University Time Table 2021 will be provided below.
|Exam Name||Time Table|
|Revised Time Table of Supp./Special exam B.A. Part 2 Paper I (Poetry and Drama)||Click Here|
|Final Time Table of UG Part-3 and Due of UG Part-1, 2 Supp./Special Exam 2020||Click Here|
|Tentative Time Table of UG PT-3 and Due of UG PT 1, 2 Supp./Special Exam 2020||Click Here|
Exam Date: Students can check Brij University Exam Date online at the website, msbrijuniversity.ac.in.
How to Check Brij University Exam Date 2021?
Brij University Time Table can be checked online at the university official website. Students check the exam dates for their subject by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit Maharaja Surajmal Brij University, msbrijuniversity.ac.in.
- MS Brij University home page will open
- Select Examination from the menu and click on Time Table
- Time Table page will open
- Select the course and click the link available to check the exam schedules
Printed details on Brij University Exam Date 2021
Check the details printed on the Brij University Time Table 2021.
- Examination Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- Exam Time
- Course Code & Name of Paper
- Important Instructions
Students appearing for the university examinations must follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Students must report to the assigned exam centre 15 minutes earlier.
- The exam will commence in time as mentioned on the admit card.
- Carry the admit card and college id card on each day of the exam
- Complaints against the question paper should submit it to the university through the concerned centre superintendent along with the photocopy of the question paper. The complaint can be submitted within a week from the date of the exam of the paper.
- Mobile Phone is prohibited in the exam centre.
- Paper, book, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (Theory / Practical0 in which the student is appearing is prohibited in the exam hall.
Brij University Admit Card 2021
Maharaja Surajmal Brij University will release the admit card online. Students must download the admit card before appearing for the exam. MSBU Admit Card holds the information of the students and the exam being conducted. Students can also check the exam centre details from the admit card. Brij University Admit Card is the most important document for appearing in the exam. No students will be entertained at the exam centre without the admit card. The admit card of each student will be verified at the exam centre and after the verification, the students will be allowed to write the exam. Students are advised not to write anything on the exam admit card.
Official Website: www.msbrijuniversity.ac.in