BTEUP Time Table 2020 – Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh has released BTEUP Time Table online at the official website, bteup.ac.in. Students can check UPBTE date sheet on this page. The Board has released the exam time table in pdf format. Students can check the BTEUP exam date to know the effective branch code, QP. No, semester code/year, subject name, date, and time. It is advised to appear for the semester exam as per the date mentioned on the date sheet. Students must submit the exam form and fees within the last date. Check the page for BTEUP Exam Date 2020.
Latest: Proposed exam scheme for final year (annual system) and final semester exam is available.
BTEUP Exam Date 2020
Students shall be eligible to appear for the exam only if they put minimum required attendance. The eligible students have to submit the exam form and fees within the date mentioned by the Board. No application shall be entertained after the last date. It is equally important to carry the BTEUP Admit Card and the college id card on the day of the exam. Students can check UPBTE Date Sheet 2020.
|Proposed Exam Scheme for final Year (Annual System) Exam||Click Here|
|Proposed Exam Scheme for Final Semester Exam||Click Here|
Date Sheet: Students can check the date sheet through the official website of BTE.
How to Download BTEUP Exam Date 2020?
UPBTE Time Table is available online at the official website. Students appearing for the semester exam can check the BTE UP time table in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the BTE UP Date Sheet.
- Visit the official website of Board of Technical Education UP, www.bteup.ac.in.
- BTE official page will appear and refer to the “Latest News” section.
- Check the for the “Proposed Exam Scheme” and click on the link
- The date sheet will appear
- Check the exam schedules for your subject and also download the same.
Printed Details on BTEUP Exam 2020
Check the list of details printed on the Board of Technical Education UP Time Table.
- Examination Name
- Branch Name and Code
- Question Paper No
- Semester Code / Year
- Subject Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
Important Instruction Regarding Examination
Candidates appearing for the annual / semester examination must follow these instructions on the day of the examination. Check the instructions below.
- Candidates have to report to the exam centre 30 minutes before the start of the exam
- Admission will not be given 20 minutes before and 20 minutes after the start of the exam
- Carry the Admit Card and valid proof on the day of the exam
- Get the signature and Seal of the principal on BTEUP Polytechnic Admit Card
- Do not carry any electronic gadget and a programmable calculator inside the exam hall
- Avoid malpractice during the exam
- Carry only BTEUP Admit Card inside the exam hall
Who is Eligible to appear in BTE UP Semester Examination 2020?
A student shall be considered eligible to appear for the semester examination being conducted in various institutes by Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh if he/she fulfils the following conditions.
- Puts the minimum required attendance in a semester.
- Submitted the assignment on time
- Has register for the exam by submitting the exam form and fees within the date mentioned by the Board.
UPBTE Admit Card 2020
Board of Technical Education releases the Admit Card on the official website. Students can access their Admit Card under the “Student Login” section. BTE UP Admit Card will be available for the students who have submitted the exam form and fees before the last date. The Admit Card is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. It is also important to carry the college id card along with the admit card. BTE Admit Card holds the information such as Candidates’ Roll Number, Centre Details, Enrollment No, Students’ Name, Student’s Father Name, Institute, Branch, Semester/Year, Date of Birth, Principal Signature & Seals, Student Signature, Important Instructions.
Official Website: bteup.ac.in