CCS University Date Sheet 2019 has been released. Students can check CCS University Exam Date Sheet from this page. CCSU Meerut Date Sheet is available for UG/PG exam 2019. Students can check exam date, time, day, class, subject, course, and paper code from CCS University Time Table 2019. It is important to submit the exam form and fees for appearing in the exam. Check the page for CCS University Date Sheet 2019.
CCS University Date Sheet 2019
CCSU Date Sheet pdf is available for BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Com, & B.Sc (PE, HE & Sports) for Regular and PvT Exam. The University releases the Admit Card for all the students who are eligible to appear in the exam. It is important to download the admit card to appear in the exam. Carry the CCS University Admit Card and college ID on the day of the exam. Check the Annual Exam 2019 Date Sheet below.
|Exam Name/Notification||Time Table/ Notice|
|Examination Form for MBBS-I/MS/MD/Diploma Supplementary Nov-2019||Click Here|
|Exam Form for BDS Main Exam and Supply Exam Nov 2019||Click Here|
|Press release: Date extension of Exam form for UG/PG (Main, back and Ex-student) of Traditional courses||Click Here|
|Notice: Exam form for MBBS-1 Prof./MD/MS/Diploma||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check CCS University Date Sheet online at the official website.
How to Download CCS University Date Sheet2019?
CCS University Date Sheet is available online at the university official website. Students can follow the steps mentioned for CCS University Exam Date Sheet Pfd download.
- Visit the website, www.ccsuniversity.ac.in
- Click the link “All Examination Schedules & Examination Centers”
- Exam Schedule/Centre page will appear
- Click the link available for the annual exam 2019
- Date Sheet will open and download it.
Printed Details on CCS University Date Sheet 2019
Check the list of printed details on
- Exam Name
- Exam Date & Day
- Paper Code
- Exam Shift
CCS University Admit Card 2019
CCS University has released the admit card for all the students. Students can search CCS University Admit Card either by Form No or Roll No/ Enrollment No/Registration No. Download the admit card and take the print of it on the A4 paper. Students must download their Admit Card without fail, else the university shall not be responsible. The admit card is an important document to carry on the day of exam else the students will not be entertained in the exam hall. The admit card is examined by the examiner during the exam. Keep the admit card safe until the result is announced.
Below are the instructions to be followed during the exam.
- Report to the exam centre 30 minutes earlier. No students will be allowed inside the exam hall after the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the admit card and college id on the day of the exam
- Do not carry a notebook, study material, and any paper blank or written. If found then the student may be booked under the unfair means of exam
- Mobile phone, programmable calculator and smartwatch are prohibited in inside the exam hall.
- Do not practice or get involved in any kind of malpractice during the exam.
- Do not misbehave with the examiner during the exam.
Official Website: www.ccsuniversity.ac.in