CNLU Time Table 2022 – Chanakya National Law University releases the CNLU Time Table online at the official website, cnlu.ac.in. Students can check CNLU Exam Date on this page. CNLU Time Table is made available in PDF format. The details such as exam date, time, and subject name are mentioned on the CNLU schedule. Students appearing for the exam are advised to check the exam schedule for their papers before appearing for the exam. It is important to submit the exam form and fees within the last date. Check the page for CNLU Time Table 2022.
CNLU Time Table 2022
Students are informed that they shall be allowed to appear for the university exam only if the eligibility criteria are fulfiled. It is important to put the minimum required attendance in a semester to be eligible for appearing in the exam. The University will issue the admit card for all the eligible students. Students are informed that it is their responsibility to check for any updates or changes made in the exam schedules.
Time Table: Students can check the exam schedule online at the official website, cnlu.ac.in.
How to Check CNLU Time Table 2022?
Students can check the Chanakya National Law University TimeTable on the official website of the university. In order to check CNLU Exam Date, follow the few simple steps mentioned below:
- Visit the website, cnlu.ac.in
- Check for the examination notification under examination menu
- Click on the link
- The examination notification page will appear
- Click on the link to check the exam schedules
Details Printed on CNLU Time Table 2022
The Following details are mentioned on the CNLU Exam Date Sheet.
- Name of the University
- Exam Name
- Course Name
- Name of Subject
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Shift
- Semester Name
Important Instructions for CNLU Exam
Students appearing for the exam are instructed to follow all the rules and regulations regarding the university exam. It is important to avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Students can check the admit card for the important instructions regarding the exam. Below are a few important instructions.
- Appear at the assigned exam centre 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Check if the provided question paper is correct or not before writing the answer.
- Mobile phones, paper (written/blank), or any electronic gadget are prohibited inside the exam hall
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If found involved in any kind of malpractice the student shall be disqualified from the exam.
CNLU Admit Card 2022
Chanakya National Law University issues the admit card for all the eligible students. Collect the admit card from the university before appearing for the exam. It is important to carry the CNLU Admit Card on the day of the exam. CNLU Admit Card can be checked for the details such as student personal details and subject appearing name. The admit card of the student will be verified by the examiner and after the verification, he/she shall be allowed to write the exam. Students are advised to keep the admit card safe until the exam result is released.
Official Website: www.cnlu.ac.in