CUO Result 2021 has been released online at the official website, cuo.ac.in. Students can check the Central University of Odisha Result on this page. The Central University of Orissa (CUO) has released the result of the monsoon semester exam 2020-21. CUO Result is available in pdf. Students can check CUO Result to know SGPA, CGPA, TCP and percentage secured in the exam. A student shall be considered to pass the UG/PG programme if he/she secures a minimum of “P” grade in each course. The University will provide the mark sheet to all the students who appeared for the exam. Check the page for more information regarding the CUO Result 2021.
CUO Result 2021
Students shall not be promoted to the next semester if they have a backlog of more than 50% of the courses of the semester concerned. If a student is awarded an “F” or “AB” grade will be permitted to appear for the supplementary exam. The supplementary exam is conducted within a week after the commencement of the classes of the next semester. The link to check the Central University of Orissa Koraput Result is provided below.
- Supplementary / Special Supplementary / Improvement Exam
|Department of Business Management||Click Here|
|Department of JMC||Click Here|
|Department of Statistics||Click Here|
Result: Students can check CUO Exam Result at the website, cuo.ac.in.
How to Check the CUO Result 2021?
The Central University of Orissa (CUO) releases the semester exam result online at the official website Students can check Winter and Monsoon Exam result in a few simple steps. Below are the steps provided to check the CUO Koraput Result.
- Visit the official website of CUO, cuo.ac.in.
- The University official page will appear.
- Check the News & Update section for the semester exam result or select Academic available in the menu and click on the result link.
- The Results page will appear.
- Check your programme name and click on the link
- The result will appear.
Printed Details on CUO Result 2021
Check the list of printed details on the Central University of Odisha Result.
- Name of the Programme
- Name of the Student
- Enrollment Number
- Name of the Paper
- Paper Code
CUO Supplementary Examination
A student shall be eligible to appear for the supplementary exam if he/she has secured an “F” grade in the exam or unable to attend the end semester exam (AB grade) due to a medical reason. The supplementary exam is conducted within the week after the commencement of the next semester. A student will not be allowed to appear for the supplementary exam a second time for the same course. Students have to submit the supplementary exam form and fees to appear for the supplementary exam.
CUO Special Supplementary Examination
The UG, PG, and 5 Year Integrated PG students who are left with backlogs even after the completion of the prescribed duration of the programme are eligible to appear for the special supplementary exam. Students can appear for a maximum of two courses where the number of courses in the semester is and the maximum of three courses where the number of the courses are more than four. The special supplementary exam is held during the schedule of the supplementary exam.
CUO Improvement and Repeat Examination
An improvement exam is conducted for the students whose grade is “C” or “P” in any course. The improvement exam is conducted along with the supplementary exam. The exam is conducted only for the theory courses. Appearance for the improvement exam will be allowed only once.
The repeat exam is conducted for those students who secure an “F” or “Ab” grade in the supplementary exam. Students will be provided two chance to repeat the course in the next regular exam. The repeat exam is for the theory paper only. Still, the student secure the “F” grade in the repeat exam then he/she shall not be eligible to appear for the supplementary exam for the same course. If a student is unable to secure the P grade even after appearing twice in the repeat exam then the studentship of such student shall be cancelled from that programme.
Central University of Orissa (CUO) was established by the Parliament under the Central Universities Act, 2009. It is one of the 15 new Central Universities established by the Government of India during the UGC 11th Plan period. CUO is located at Sunabeda Town, Koraput District in the Indian state of Odisha. The University has 7 different Schools and 14 Departments.
The university offers UG / PG programmes and M.Phil. / Ph.D. programmes. The main campus of the University, covering an area of 430.37 acres broadly comes under Sunabeda Municipality (Urban area) and is close to Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) and Naval Armament Depot (NAD) at Sunabeda. The admission of students for all the programmes offered by the University is on the basis of the Entrance Examination
Courses offered by CUO:
- M.A. in Odia (Two-year Programme)
- M.A. in English (Two-year Programme)
- M.A. in Hindi (Two-year Programme)
- M.A. Programme in Sanskrit (Two-year Programme)
- M.Sc. in Anthropology (Two-year-Programme)
- M.Phil. in Anthropology (One-year Programme)
- PhD in Anthropology
- M.A. in Sociology (Two-year-Programme)
- M.Phil. in Sociology (One-year Programme)
- M.A. in Economics (Two-years-Programme)
- M.Phil. in Economics (One-year Programme)
- PhD in Economics
- M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication (J&MC) (Two-year-Programme)
- M.Phil. in Journalism & Mass Communication (One-year Programme)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- M.Phil. Programme in Education
- PhD Programme in Education
- 5-year Integrated M.Sc. in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Computer Application- BCA (Three-year-Programme)
- M.Sc. in Biodiversity & Conservation of Natural Resources (BCNR) (Two-year programme)
- M.Phil. Programme in BCNR
- PhD Programme in BCNR
- Master of Business Administration – MBA (Two Year Programme)
- M.Sc. in Statistics (Two-year-Programme)
- M. Phil. Programme in Statistics
- PhD Programme in Statistics
Official Website: cuo.ac.in