DDUGU Admit Card 2020 – Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University has released the DDU admit card online at the official website. Students shall be able to download Gorakhpur University admit card through the link meentioned this page after the official release. The form no and date of date of birth is required to download the admit card. The University uploads the admit card for all the eligible students. It is important to carry the admit card on the day of exam. Check the page for DDUGU Admit Card 2020.
Latest: Gorakhpur University has released admit card of B.Ed.-M.Ed. 2nd Year 2020 & B.P.Ed. 1st & 2nd Year 2019.
DDUGU Admit Card 2020
Students must report to the controller of examination if they face any issue while downloading the admit card. The University shall not issue the admit card to the students. It is important to appear for the exam as per the schedule. The exam time table is available online at the official website. The link to download the Gorakhpur University admit card is mentioned below.
|Notice about Admit Card of B.Ed.-M.Ed. 2nd Year 2020 & B.P.Ed. 1st & 2nd Year 2019||Click Here|
How to Download DDUGU Admit Card 2020?
The University releases the DDUGU Admit Card online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the DDUGU Admit Card.
- Visit the website, ddugu.ac.in.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University’s official website will open.
- Go to ‘Examination’ and click on ‘Admit Cards’ from the dropdown list.
- Search for the admit card link and click on it.
- Enter your Form No. and Date of Birth. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Check the admit card. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on DDUGU Admit Card 2020
Check out the details to be printed on Gorakhpur University Admit Card.
- Exam Name
- Exam date
- Semester / Year
- Student’s Name
- Student’s Roll Number
- Subject Name and Code
- Course Name
- Controller of Examination
Students appearing for the University examination must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report the examination centre before 30 minutes.
- After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Students must carry their admit card along with the college id at the time of the examination because without the admit card nobody will allow you to enter in the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get canceled.
- Do not make noise and also don’t disturb others in the examination hall.
- Read the question paper thoroughly before starting your exam.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam.
Importance of DDUGU Admit Card 2020
DDUGU Admit Card is an important document for every student to carry on the day of the University examination. The hall ticket shall be issued for all the eligible students only who have fulfilled the minimum required attendance and paid all the dues. Without the admit card, no student shall be entertained under any circumstances. Every student must carry the printed DDUGU Admit Card. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student and then allow them to write their exams.
DDUGU Result 2020
DDUGU Result releases online at the official website. The University releases the result for the Main/ Semester Examinations. To check the DDU Gorakhpur University Result, students shall provide their ‘Roll Number’. Students qualifying the University examination shall be promoted to the next higher semester. A student shall be considered to pass the exams if he/ she secures minimum required percentage of marks. DDUGU also allows the students to apply for the revaluation of the answer scripts and releases the revaluation results also at the official website.
Official Website: ddugu.ac.in