Karnataka DTE Time Table 2019 – The Department of Technical Education, Karnataka has released DTE Karnataka Exam Time Table online at the official website, dte.kar.nic.in. The Board of Technical Education (BTE) is conducting the diploma, Post Diploma, and Certificate courses exam from November 11, 2019. DTE Karnataka Time Table is available in pdf format. Students can check Karnataka DTE Time Table to know the exam date, day, time, CRS, QCode, Sem, and subject name. To appear for the exaination students have to register by submitting the exam form and fees within the last date. Check the page for Karnataka DTE Time Table 2019.
Latest: DTE Karnataka Exam Time Table is available now.
Karnataka DTE Time Table 2019
The Board allows the eligible students to appear for the semester exam. A student shall be eligible to appear for the exam, only if he/she puts the minimum required attendance in a semester. The Board issues the hall ticket to all the eligible students. It is important to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Below is the DTE Karnataka Exam Time Table.
November 2019 Theory Exam Time Table
Time Table: Students can check DTE Karnataka Exam Time Table online at, dte.kar.nic.in.
How to download Karnataka DTE Time Table 2019?
DTE Karnataka Exam Time Table is available online at the official website. Students eligible to appear for the exam can check Karnataka DTE Diploma, Post Diploma, and Certificate Time Table online. Follow the steps mentioned and check the DTE Time Table 2019.
- Visit the website, dte.kar.nic.in.
- Department of Technical Education, Karnataka official page will appear.
- Check the “Circular” section for examination time table.
- Click on the link to check the exam schedules
- DTE Time Table will display.
- Check the schedule and download the same.
Printed Details on Karnataka DTE Time Table 2019
Check the list of details printed on DTE Karnataka Time Table 2019.
- Examination Name
- Subject Name
- Exam Date, day, and time
Who is eligible to appear for the Examination
A student shall be allowed to appear for the exam if he/she fulfils the following conditions.
- Has submitted the exam form and fees within the date mentioned by the board.
- Submitted the assignment.
- Attendance is as per the requirment.
- Hall Ticket has been issued.
Important Guideline for Students appearing for Examination
Students eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the guidelines mentioned during the exam.
- Report to the assigned exam centre 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the hall ticket and a valid identity proof on the day of the exam.
- Before answering the question, check if the provided question paper is correct or not.
- Mobile, study material, book is strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Do not exchange the answer booklet.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice.
Karnataka DTE Hall Ticket 2019
Karnataka DTE Hall Ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. Students appearing for the exam can collect the hall ticket from the college from the concerned person. Students can obtain the hall ticket after display the photocopy of the exam fees. It is advised to check for all the printed details on the hall ticket and in case of any discrepancy, inform immediately. Students can check the DTE Hall Ticket to know the exam centre name and subject name.
Official Website: www.dte.kar.nic.in