Durg University Admit Card 2019 – Hemchand Yadav University Durg releases the Exam Admit Card online at the official website, www.durguniversity.ac.in. Candidates can also download the Hemchand Yadav Admit Card from this page. Hemchand Yadav University Durg is conducting PG even semester exam May/June 2019 from July 01, 2019. The examination will be conducted for 3 hours from 11 AM to 02 PM. Candidates can access the Durg University Admit Card by providing the Username and password. Check the page for Durg University Admit Card 2019.
Durg University Admit Card 2019
After downloading the admit card get the signature and seal of the college principal else the admit card will not be considered as the valid one. It is important to carry the admit card on each day of the exam. No students will be entertained without the exam admit card in the exam centre. Candidates can check the Durg University Time Table to know the exam dates and time for their subject.
|Admit Card Notification||Link|
|Admit Card: 2nd, 4th and 6th Sem May/June 2019||Click Here|
Admit Card: Click Here to download Durg University Admit Card (प्रवेश पत्र) 2019
Guideline for downloading the Admit Card – Click Here.
How to Download Durg University Admit Card 2019?
Candidates eligible to appear at University Annual Exam can download the Hemchand Yadav University Durg Admit Card online at university official website, www.durguniversity.ac.in. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below and download Durg University Admit Card.
Steps to Download Durg University Admit Card
- Visit university official website, www.durguniversity.ac.in
- The University official page will open
- Select the Students’ Corner and click on “Annual Exam Admit Card”.
- Click on “Click Here to Login Portal”.
- Enter the User Name and Password
- Click on the “Log in” button
- Admit Card Section Print Section page will open
- Click on the link available to download the Admit Card
- Admit Card will appear
- Click on the link available to print the Admit Card at the bottom of the Admit Card page
- Candidate must get the signature with the seal of the principal of the college on the admit card downloaded online. The admit card without the seal and signature of principal will be considered invalid in the exam centre.
- Check all the printed details on admit card carefully. In case of any discrepancy inform the university immediately.
Printed Details on Durg University Admit Card 2019
Check the list of details printed on Durg University Admit Card (प्रवेश पत्र).
- Examination Name
- Roll No
- Enrolment No.Registration No
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Centre Code and Name
- Name of the College and Code
- Signature of the Candidate
- Subject Name
- Paper Code
- Paper Name
- Important Instructions
- Registrar Signature
Importance of Durg University Admit Card 2019
Durg University Admit Card is released for the students who are eligible to appear for university examinations. Students can download the admit card online. Durg University Admit Card (प्रवेश पत्र) is an important document to carry on each day of the exam. The Exam Admit Card holds the basic details of candidates and the exam he/ she is appearing for. No candidate will be entertained at the exam centre without the admit card. To know the exam centre details candidates can check the admit card. Before appearing for the university exam students must get the signature and seal of the principal on the admit card. Do not write anything on the admit card or spoil it.
Official Website: www.durguniversity.ac.in