GAC Karur Time Table 2021 – The Government Arts College, Karur has released the GAC time table online on the official website. The time table is available for UG & PG online exam November 2021. GAC Time Table is available in pdf format. The exam will commence from Feb 01, 2022, in two sessions (ForeNoon and AfterNoon) for three hours. It is important to register for the exam and carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Check the page for GAC Karur Hall Ticket 2021–22.
Latest: GAC Karur has released UG / PG online exam Nov 2021 to be held in Feb 2022 time table.
GAC Karur Time Table 2021-22
Students can check the time table to know the exam date, time, day, session, and subject name & code. The College releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students. It is important to carry the hall ticket and valid identity proof on the day of the exam. Also, students have to follow the instructions mentioned by the invigilator during the exam and avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Government Arts College Time Table is provided below.
|Exam Name||Time Table|
|NOV 2021 ONLINE EXAM UG TIMETABLE||Click Here|
|NOV 2021 ONLINE EXAM PG TIMETABLE||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the GAC Karur Exam Time Table at, http://www.gackarur.ac.in.
How to Check GAC Karur Time Table 2021-22?
Government Arts College Time Table is available on the website, gackarur.ac.in. Students can check the time table in a few simple steps. Follow the instructions mentioned below and check the time table.
- Visit the website, http://www.gackarur.ac.in.
- The Government Art College official page will display.
- Check the “News and Events” section for the examination time table
- Click on UG & PG Exam Time Table link.availanle under News section.
- The exam timetable pdf will display
- Check the schedule and download the timetable
Printed details on GAC Karur Time Table 2021-22
Check the list of details printed on the Government Arts College Karur Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Day
- Course Code
- Course Title
Who is eligible to appear For GAC Sem Exam 2021-22
A Student shall be eligible to appear for the semester exam if he/she fulfils the following conditions.
- The registration of the students is valid for the course he/she is appearing.
- Put the required attendance in a semester.
- Have submitted the exam form and fees in the prescribed format
Important guidelines for the Students / Examinee
The appearing candidates are advised to follow the exams guideline provided by the college. Below are a few important guidelines.
- Report to the exam centre 15 minutes before the commencemnet of the exam.
- Carry the hall ticket along with the valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Check if the provided question paper is correct or not. In case the provided queestion paper is not correct inform the examiner immediately.
- Do not exchange the answer book during the exam else the student shall be disqualified from the exam.
- Mobile Phone, notebooks, study material, paper (written or blank) is prohibited inside the exam hall.
GAC Karur Hall Ticket 2021-22
The Government Art College releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students online. Students have to download the hall ticket before appearing for the exam. The register number and Date of Birth is required to download the GAC Karur Hall Ticket 2021. Students can check GAC Karur Hall Ticket to know the exam centre name and appearing for. It is informed that the college will not provide the hall ticket to the students individually. In case, students fail to download the hall ticket inform the controller of the exam immediately. GAC Admit Card is an important document to carry on the day of the exam, else shall not be allowed to write the exam.
Official Website: www.gackarur.ac.in