GGTU Time Table 2020 – Govind Guru Tribal University has released the GGTU Exam Date for the semester examination online at the official website, ggtu.ac.in. The time table is available in pdf format. Students can check the GGTU Time Table for semester exam on this page. GGTU Time Table holds information like exam name, exam day, date, time, subject name, paper, etc. Before appearing for the university examination, the student must check the exam time table. Every student appearing for the University exam must carry the printed admit card. Check out the page for GGTU Time Table 2020.
Latest: GGTU has released the time table 2020 for remaining papers.
GGTU Time Table 2020
Students must put the minimum required attendance and fulfil the other requirements also as per the university norms. For the exam registration, a student must fill and submit the examination form on or before the last date. Along with the examination form, a student must pay the examination fees also. The link to check the GGTU Time Table 2020 is mentioned below.
Govind Guru Tribal University Examination Time Table
|Exam Time Table||Link|
|PGDCA EXAM. TIME TABLE 2020 (Remaining Papers)||Click Here|
|PGD YOGA EXAM. TIME TABLE 2020 (Remaining Papers)||Click Here|
|MA (FINAL) YEAR EXAM TIME TABLE 2020 (Remaining Papers)||Click Here|
|M.COM. FINAL YEAR EXAM. TIME TABLE 2020 (Remaining Papers)||Click Here|
|LLB 3rd YEAR EXAM. TIME TABLE- 2020 (Remaining Papers)||Click Here|
|LL.M. FINAL YEAR EXAM TIME TABLE 2020 (Remaining Papers)||Click Here|
|DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT EXAM TIME TABLE 2020 (Remaining Papers)||Click Here|
|BCA 3rd YEAR EXAM. TIME TABLE 2020 (Remaining Papers)||Click Here|
|B.SC. 3rd YEAR EXAM. TIME TABLE 2020 (Remaining Papers)||Click Here|
|B.COM 3rd YEAR EXAM. TIME TABLE 2020 (Remaining Papers)||Click Here|
|B.A. 3rd YEAR EXAM. TIME TABLE 2020 (Remaining Papers)||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the GGTU Time Table from, www.ggtu.ac.in.
How to check GGTU Time Table 2020?
GGTU Exam Time Table is available online at the official webiste. Students appearing for the semester exam can check the time table in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the GGTU Exam Time Table.
Step 1: Visit the official GGTU website, www.ggtu.ac.in.
Step 2: Govind Guru Tribal University’s official website will open.
Step 3: Go to ‘Examination’ and Click on ‘Examination Time Table’ from the dropdown list.
Step 4: Select the course, faculty and class.
Step 5: Click on the exam time table link. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on GGTU Time Table 2020
Check out the details to be printed on GGTU Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Exam Day & Date
- Exam Time
- Paper Code
- Subject Name
- Paper Number
- Paper Name
- Controller of Examination
Students appearing for the university examination must follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- Candidates are advised to report the examination hall, 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- No re-examination will be conducted under any circumstances.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get canceled.
- Read the question paper thoroughly before starting your exam.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student will be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Govind Guru Tribal University conducts a semester-wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Also, refer to the University test or class test.
GGTU Admit Card 2020
Govind Guru Tribal University releases the GGTU Admit Card for every eligible student. The University issues the admit card for those students who put the minimum required attendance and fulfil other requirements also as per the University rules and regulations. Every student must carry the admit card on the day of the examination. The admit card shall be verified by the examiner during the University exams. Without the admit card, no student shall be entertained in any condition.
Official Website: www.ggtu.ac.in