HSBTE Date Sheet 2021 – Haryana State Board of Technical Education releases the HSBTE Date Sheet at the official website, hsbte.org.in. Students can check HSBTE Time Table on this page after the official release. The Board conducts the exam in yearly and semester pattern. The exam is conducted in the month of May and December. Students studying in the institutes affiliated with Haryana State Board of Technical Education, have to register for the semester exam. To register for the exam, students have to submit the exam form and fees. Check the page for HSBTE Date Sheet 2021.
Latest: HSBTE has released 3rd, 5th sem regular/reappear theory diploma exam date sheet.
HSBTE Date Sheet 2021
The Board releases the date sheet in pdf format. Students can check the exam date, time, and session branch wise on the HSBTE Date Sheet. It is also informed that any changes or revision done in the HSBTE exam date can be checked from the institutes. The exam will commence as per the date mentioned. It is important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam.
|5th sem. Regular/Reappear Theory Diploma Exam||Click Here|
|3rd sem Regular/Reappear Theory Diploma||Click Here|
|DVOC Courses for Exams scheduled w.e.f. 08.02.2021||Click Here|
|Schedule for 3rd and 5th semester Reappear / Regular Theory and Practical Exams of Diploma Courses||Click Here|
|Practical Exam Schedule||Click Here|
Date Sheet: Students can check the HSBTE Date Sheet online at the website, http://www.hsbte.org.in
How to Download HSBTE Date Sheet 2020-21?
Students can download the HSBTE Exam Date Sheet online in a few simple steps. Below are the steps to download http://www.hsbte.org.in date sheet.
Step1: Visit the website, hsbte.org.in.
Step 2: Haryana State Board to Technical Education (HSBTE) official page will display.
Step 3: Check the “Menu” section for Exam May 2020 and click on the link.
Step 4: Now check for the link “Date Sheet May 2020”.
Step 5: Select the link and the date sheet will display.
Step 6: Click on the download sign to download the date sheet.
Printed Details on HSBTE Date Sheet 2021
Check the list of details mentioned on the HSBTE Exam Date Sheet.
- Examination Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time and Shift
- Branch Name
- Branch Code
Who is eligible to appear for HSBTE Semester / Yearly Exam?
Students who fulfil the following criteria shall be eligible to appear for the HSBTE Exam.
- The attendance must be up to 80% in a semester.
- The registeration of the students should be valid.
- Exam frorm must be submitted before the last date.
HSBTE Guideline for the Students appearing for the Examination
Below are important guidelines mentioned by the board for the students appearing for the semester / yearly exam.
- Report to the assigned exam centre 10 minutes before the commencement of the exam. No students shall be admitted after the 30 minutes of the commencement of exam.
- Carry the proper Roll No. Ticket / Admit Card along with a valid institutional identity card on the day of the exam. The examinee has to produce the admit card when demanded.
- No one is permitted to leave the exam hall during the initial 30 minutes and the last 10 minutes of the paper.
- Students are strictly warned not to exchange the answer book, supplements and drawing instruments etc.
- Arms or weapons etc. are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall or at the exam centre.
HSBTE Instruction Regarding Writing Answer Books
Check the instruction for writing on answer books.
- Check the answer book issued for loose sheet or improper printing etc. and if found get it changed.
- No extra or loose answer sheet shall be provided.
- Enter the requisite information on the cover of the answer books before the exam starts.
- Use Black / Blue ink pen to answer the question.
- Do not leave blank space between the answers. Write (PTO) if blank space is left.
- Do not write name or exam sheet no. inside the answer book.
- Do no damage the answer book.
HSBTE Roll No. Ticket / Admit Card 2021
Haryana Board of Technical Education releases the admit card online. HSBTE Admit Card is even known as “Roll No. Ticket”. Students have to provide the “application no.” to download “HSBTE Roll No. Ticket“. The Board releases the admit card for all the eligible students. The examinee can check HSBTE Admit Card to know the exam centre name and exam date subject wise. It is required on the day of the exam. The admit card of the student is checked by the examiner during the exam. It is important to keep the Roll No. Ticket safe until the exam result is published.
Official Website: www.hsbte.org.in