HSBTE Date Sheet 2022 – Haryana State Board of Technical Education releases the HSBTE Date Sheet at the official website, hsbte.org.in. Students can check the HSBTE time table on this page after the official release. The Board conducts the exam in yearly and semester patterns. The exam is conducted in the month of May and December every year. Students studying in the institutes affiliated with the Haryana State Board of Technical Education, have to register for the semester exam. To register for the exam, students have to submit the exam form and fees. Check the page for HSBTE Date Sheet 2022.
HSBTE Date Sheet 2022
The Board uploads the date sheet online in an excel sheet. Candidates can check the HSBTE date sheet to know the exam date, time, and shift subject-wise. The examinee has to appear for the exam as per the schedule. Visit the official website to check for any changes or notices regarding the exam. Carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Below is the link to check the exam date sheet.
Date Sheet: Students can check the date sheet online at the website, hsbte.org.in
How to Download HSBTE Date Sheet 2022?
Haryana State Board of Technical Education uploads the exam date sheet online on the official website. Candidates appearing for the exam can check the exam date sheet in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below
- Visit the website, hsbte.org.in.
- Check the announcement section for date sheet
- Click on the date sheet link
- Exam date sheet exam sheet will appear
- Check exam date branchwise, and wise
Printed Details on HSBTE Date Sheet 2022
Check the list of details mentioned on the HSBTE Exam Date Sheet.
- Exam Date & Time
- Branch Code
- Subject Code
- Name of Subject
Who is eligible to appear for HSBTE Semester / Yearly Exam?
Students who fulfil the following criteria shall be eligible to appear for the HSBTE Exam.
- The attendance must be up to 80% in a semester.
- The registration of the students should be valid.
- Has submitted the exam form
HSBTE Guideline for the Students appearing for the Examination
Students appearing for the exam have to follow the guideline for university exams. Below are a few important guidelines to follow during the exam.
- Report to the exam centre 30 minutes before the exam. Students are not admitted to the exam hall after the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the proper Roll No. Ticket / Admit Card along with a valid institutional identity card on the day of the exam. The examinee has to produce the admit card when demanded.
- No one is permitted to leave the exam hall during the initial 30 minutes and the last 10 minutes of the paper.
- Exchange of the answer book, supplements and drawing instruments etc. are prohibited.
- Arms or weapons etc. are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall or at the exam centre.
HSBTE Instruction Regarding Writing Answer Books
Check the instruction for writing on answer books.
- Check the answer book issued for loose sheets or improper printing etc. and if found get it changed.
- No extra or loose answer sheet shall be provided.
- Enter the requisite information on the cover of the answer books before the exam starts.
- Use a Black / Blue ink pen to answer the question.
- Do not leave blank spaces between the answers. Write (PTO) if blank space is left.
- Do not write name or exam sheet no. inside the answer book.
- Do not damage the answer book.
HSBTE Roll No. Ticket / Admit Card 2022
Haryana Board of Technical Education releases the admit card online. HSBTE admit card is referred as “Roll No. Ticket”. The Board releases the admit card for all the eligible students. Students can download roll no. ticket using the application number. The student’s basic details, centre name, and paper detail are mentioned on the admit card. It is required on the day of the exam. The examiner verifies the admit card during the exam. Keep the Roll No. Ticket safe until the exam result is published.
Official Website: www.hsbte.org.in