- IIT Delhi requires students to complete mandatory 50 days of industrial training after 3rd year. Students can be assigned companies for the same either through the Training and Placement Cell, IIT Delhi or the respective department faculty coordinators.
- Interested companies, for the same, contact professor-in-charge or placement officer, Training and Placement Cell for a Training Notification Form (TNF) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TNF requires the companies to fill in certain mandatory details (place of posting, eligible departments).
- Once the filled-in-JNF with all the required details is received, the same is uploaded on the T&P website for the eligible students to view and apply.
- After the application deadline for the students, the procedure is carried out as per the suitability of both company and Training and Placement Cell.
- Companies may shortlist candidates on basis of their resumes or may conduct a written test, dates for which are allotted by the Placement Cell.
- Shortlisted/selected candidates are notified through the online system on the same day.
- If a student is selected, he/she is registered against that company and is not allowed to appear for any other companies.
Click here to read Training Policy.
- Interested companies contact professor-in-charge or placement officer, Training and Placement Cell for a Job Notification Form (JNF) at email@example.com.
- JNF requires the companies to fill in mandatory details of the job profile – role offered, pay package, place of posting, eligible departments.
- Once the filled-in-JNF with all the required details is received, companies are assigned username/password to access their online account on T&P website.
- Companies are also assigned space on the server on which they may upload any presentation, videos, data or other information they want the students to see.
- The JNF has to be frozen on the T&P website by the company till a deadline, after which the students shall be able to view all the details, and the eligible students may apply.
- After the application deadline for the students, the resumes are visible to the company. The company submits shortlist on its online account before a deadline.
- Shortlisted students get notified.
- The placement office allots the dates for the campus interviews.
- After the completion of the selection procedure on campus, company is required to announce the final list of the students on the same day itself.
- If a student is selected, the job is registered against him/her and he/she would not be allowed to appear for more interviews as per placement policy.
Click here to read Placement Policy
For more details about Placement download Placement Brochure HERE.