IITG follows a very simple and transparent placement policy.
- The Placement Office sends e-mail invitations to companies/organisations along with relevant information. Companies/Organisations then register online to IITG placement portal at
- The accounts are created for organisations interested in recruiting on the placement portal. They are given a username and password from the placement Cell for their accounts on the portal.
- A Company/Organisation fills a Job Application Form containing details of the job profile and the offer using their online account.
- Student details registration, CV verification, and CV upload is done on the placement portal.
- If the company/organisation is interested in conducting a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) they can send a request along with the preferred dates. PPTs are held after academic hours (i.e. after 5 PM)
- The Job Application Form is made available online to the eligible students, along with any other information furnished by company/organisation. Students then apply to various organisations with their appropriate CV’s through the online protal.
- The resumes and personal information of all interested students are made available to the organisations for downloading or viewing through their placement account. Organisations can shortlist students. The organisations are also requested to maintain a waitlist of students who can be interviewed in the event of non-availability of some of the shortlisted students.
- Organisations visit the campus on the allotted date(s) and conduct tests and/or interviews according to their selection procedure.
- The company/organisation have to furnish the final list of selected students as soon as after the completion of the selection procedure. As per the placement policies of the institute, as soon as a student is offered a job, he or she is ineligible to continue in the selection processes of other company/organisations or apply to other company/organizations.
- The Placement Office also coordinates the signing of offer letters by students who have been selected to ensure that they reach the company/organisation as early as possible.
- A student once confirmed by a particular company/organisation for a job, automatically becomes ineligible for other companies, and is removed from the eligible list of other companies.
|Ace Thought Tech||DRDO||IOCL||Qualcomm|
|Arista Networks||FICO||KIIT||Samsung SEL|
|ASC Infra||Finisar||KU||Samsung SISC|
|Atkins Global||FMC Tech||L&T ECC||Schlumberger|
|Beehyv||Futures First||LPU||Strand LS|
|CA Technologies||Global Analytics||Mindtree||TCE|
|Capital IQ||Godrej Agrovet||Morgan Stanley||Thornton Tomasetti|
|C-DoT||Goldman Sachs||Mu Sigma||Virtusa|
|Cisco||Hero Moto Corp.||NHAI||Y Media Labs|
|Clarice Tech||HP||NKG Infra||and many more….|