Karunya Exam Time Table 2020 – Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences has released Karunya Time Table online. Students can check Karunya University Exam Time Table on this page. Karunya Exam Time Table available online is tentative and shall not be treated as the final. To check Karunya Exam Time Table students have to provide the registration number. The University is conducting the exam in two sessions, (Forenoon and Afternoon). Students must register for the exam. Check the page for Karunya Exam Time Table 2020.
Latest: I Internal Online Examination Time Table 2020 is available now.
Karunya Exam Time Table 2020
The University allows the eligible students to appear for the exam. Students must submit the exam form and fees within the last date. Karunya University releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students. It is important to carry the hall ticket on the exam. No students shall be entertained without the hall ticket. Students must appear for the exam as per the schedules. The link to check Karunya Time Table is mentioned below.
- Click Here to check I Internal Online Examination Time Table 2020.
- Click Here to check August 2020 Supplementary Examination Time Table
How to download Karunya Exam Time Table 2020?
Karunya Exam Time Table is available online at karunya.edu. Students eligible to appear for the exam can check the Karunya Time Table through the link mentioned above. Follow the steps mentioned to check http://www.karunya.edu Time Table.
- Visit the website, karunya.edu.
- Karunya University official page will display.
- Select the Academic from the menu and click on “Examination”.
- The Controller of Examination page will display.
- Click on Time Table link available in the menu.
- Time Table page will display.
- Select Tentative Time Table link
- Enter the Reg. No. and click submit button
- Time Table will display. Check the schedules and download the same.
Important guidelines for Students appearing for Examination
Students appearing for the exam are advised to follow the examination guidelines mentioned below.
- Report to the exam hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam. No students shall be allowed inside the exam hall after the 30 minutes of the exam starts.
- Carry the hall ticket and a valid id proof on the day of the exam. Produce the hall ticket when asked to do so.
- Before answering the question ensure the provided question paper is correct.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam.
- Do not exchange the answer booklet.
- Mobile, study material, books is prohibited in the exam hall.
Karunya Hal Ticket 2020
Karunya Hall Ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. Only the eligible students can obtain the hall ticket. It is a document that ensure the student is eligible to attend the exam. Karunya Hall Ticket holds the details such as student name, enrollment number, exam centre name, subject name, exam date & time, space for photographs, student signature, and controller of examination signature. Students must preserve the hall ticket until the exam result is announced. The photo copy of hall ticket is required to apply for revaluation of the answer script.
Official Website: www.karunya.edu