KKHSOU Assignment 2021 – Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University uploads the KKHSOU assinment questions for all the programmes on the official website. Students can check the assignment for the year 2021 on this page. The Assignments are to be written by the students in their own word rather than copying it. Doing so will reduce the marks of the students. The assignment should be written in own handwriting. The assignment is made available on the website after the admission to the respective semester. KKHSOU Assignment is available in the printed form along with the SLM. Students are advised to submit the assignment within the prescribed date. Check the article for information regarding KKHSOU Assignment 2021.
KKHSOU Assignment 2021
The assignment should be submitted one month before the exam in the respective study centre. After submiting the assignment collect the receipt. If the student fails to submit the assignment in the time will result in the withheld of the result. Students can check KKHSOU exam routine online. Check the table for the assignment.
|Master Degree||Click Here|
|Bachelor Degree||Click Here|
|Diploma Degree||Click Here|
Assignment: Students can check the assignment on the official website, www.kkhsou.in
How to Download KKHSOU Assignment 2021?
The University uploads the assignment online on the official website. Candidates can download the assignment in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and download the the assignment.
- Visit the official website, http://www.kkhsou.in
- KKHSOU webpage will open
- Select Learner Corner and click on Assignments
- Assignment page will open
- Select the course
- Particular course page will open
- Click on download
- The assignment question will open in pdf form
- Check the assignment question or download the same.
KKHSOU Assignment Importance
- The assignment is also a part of the teaching process and is compulsory.
- The assignment submitted by the students is evaluated and the feedback is given to the students by giving back the assignment with the comment of the evaluator’s.
- Those assignments are to be collected by the students from the study centre during the issue of the admit cards.
- The Assignments are stored in the study centres office until the end of the next semester. The assignment is stored for the verification by the university.
- The marks of the assignment are sent to the exam controller as soon as the exam routine is published or uploaded on the website of the university.
- The assignment carries 20 marks.
- The assignment marks are to be filled out of 20 marks
- The 50% marks of theory and 50% of the assignment are included in the final declaration of the result.
Guidelines for Students
- The students have to write the assignment as soon as the SLMs are received.
- The assignment is to be written in own handwriting.
- The completed assignment is to be submitted to Co-ordinators as per the dates mentioned by the University.
- Writing and submitting of the Assignment is compulsory.
- The last submission of the assignment will result in the withheld of the semester result.
Official Website: www.kkhsou.in