Kolhan University releases the admit card for the semester / annual exam online on the official website, kuuniv.in. The University uploads the admit card for all the eligible students. Candidates have to provide the IDR No / registration No. and date of birth to download the Kolhan University admit card 2021. The admit card holds the details such as candidates’ personal details, exam centre name, and subject name. Candidates have to download and take the print of the Kolhan University admit card. Check the page for Kolhan University Admit Card 2021.
Latest: Kolhan University has released admit card for MBA sem exam 2021.
Kolhan University Admit Card 2021
The University shall not provide the admit card to the candidates appearing for the exam. If the candidates face any issue while downloading the admit card then contact the controller of examination (COE). It is important to carry a valid identity card and admit card on the day of the exams. Kolhan University exam programmes are available online on the website. Below is the link to download the Kolhan University admit card.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the admit card.
How to download Kolhan University Admit Card 2021?
Kolhan University Admit Card is available online on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and download the admit card.
- Visit the official Kolhan University website, http://www.kolhanuniversity.ac.in.
- Kolhan University’s official website will open.
- Scroll down the home page and click on ‘Admit Card’.
- Click on the admit card link and enter the required details.
- Check the admit card. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on Kolhan University Admit Card 2021
Below is the list of details printed in the Kolhan University admit card
- Exam Name
- Student’s Name
- Student’s Roll Number/ Register Number
- Semester/ year
- Course Name
- Subject Name and code
- Exam Centre
- Controller of examination
Students appearing for the University exam must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report the exam hall before 30 minutes.
- Candidates are not be allowed in the exam hall, after the commencemnet of exam
- Students must carry their admit card along with the college id at the time of the exam because without the admit card nobody will allow you to enter in the exam hall.
- No re-exam is conducted
- No unfair means allowed in th exam hall
- Read the question paper thoroughly before starting your exam.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items. No exchange of stationery items.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam.
Importance of Kolhan University Admit Card 2021
Kolhan University uploads the admit card for all the candidates who are eligible to appear for the unniversity exam. It is important to carry the admit card on the day of exams. The examiner verifies the admit card of the candidates then allow them to write the exam. Candidates are not allowed to appeared for the exam without the admit card. The admit card is also required while applying for the re-evaluatuion of answer script or obtaining the answer script.
Kolhan University Result 2021
Kolhan University results are made available online on the releases the exam result online at the official website. The University published the result in pdf format. Kolhan University results pdf holds the roll number of the pass and promoted students. Kolhan University also provides the link to download the mark sheet on the official website. The University releases the link to check the mark sheet few days after the result published. The University also allows the students to apply for the scrutiny of the evaluated answer book. Scrutiny is permissible for theory paper only.
Official Website: www.kolhanuniversity.ac.in