MPMSU Time Table 2020 is available online at the official website, mpmsu.edu.in. Students can download MPMSU Time Table on this page. MP Medical Science University has released the time table for the theory exam in the pdf format. The detail of the practical exam is mentioned on the timetable. Students can check MPMSU Time Table to know the exam name, exam day & date, timings, subjects. It is important to register for the examination before the last date. Check the page for MPMSU Time Table 2020.
Latest: BUMS Final Year Revised Time Table 2020 has been announced.
MPMSU Jabalpur Time Table 2020
Students must submit the exam form online. The date of form submission is mentioned on the MP Medical Science University Time Table. The University will issue the admit card to all the eligible students. Appear for the exam as per the schedule and also carry the admit card on the day of the examination. Check the table for MPMSU Jabalpur Time Table 2020.
|BUMS Final Year Revised Time Table||Click Here|
|BHMS Final Year Revised Time Table||Click Here|
|BNYS Final Year Time Table||Click Here|
|BDS 4th Year (Supply) Remaining Exam Revised Time Table (July 2020)||Click Here|
|MDS Final Revised Time Table July 2020||Click Here|
|BDS 4th Year Remaining Exam Revised Time Table July 2020||Click Here|
|BAMS Final Year Revised Time Table July 2020||Click Here|
|Notification Regarding Postponed MBBS Final Part 2 (Winter Session) & BAMS Final Year Exams||Click Here|
|Notification Regarding General Guidelines of COVID-19 for exams to be held in July 2020||Click Here|
|Notification Regarding Postponed MBBS Final Part 1 (Winter Session) Exam (Dated 10-06-2020)||Click Here|
|Medical-Dental PG Degree-Diploma Revised Notification for Submission of Exam Form (Dated 10-06-2020)||Click Here|
|Notification Regarding Postponed MBBS 2nd Prof Exam (Dated 10-06-2020)||Click Here|
|Notification Regarding June 2020 Postponed Exams (Dated 05-06-2020)||Click Here|
|All Exams of June 2020 Postponed due to COVID-19 (Dated 02-06-2020)||Click Here|
|BAMS Final Year Revised Time Table||Click Here|
|MBBS Final Part 2 (Winter Session) Revised Time Table (July 2020)||Click Here|
|MBBS Final Part 1 (Winter Session) Revised Time Table (July 2020)||Click Here|
|MBBS 2nd Prof. BDS 4th Year (Supply) Remaining Exam July 2020 – Revised||Click Here|
|BAMS-BHMS-BUMS 2nd Year Remaining Exam June 2020 – Revised||Click Here|
|BMLT-BPT-BOT-BXRT 2nd Year Exam June 2020 – Revised||Click Here|
|BMLT-BPT-BOT-BXRT 3rd year Exam June 2020 – Revised||Click Here|
|BAMS Final year Revised Time table||Click Here|
|PG Degree-Diploma Medical-Dental – Revised||Click Here|
|Notification Regarding All Exams Postponed – Due to Outbreak of COVID-19||Click Here|
|BUMS Final Year Exam June 2020||Click Here|
|BHMS Final Year Exam June 2020||Click Here|
|M.B.B.S. Final Part 2 (Winter Session) Exam 2020||Click Here|
|Notification Regarding Exam Date Change due to Local Holiday on 11-03-2020 for Various Courses||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the MPMSU Time Table from, www.mpmsu.edu.in.
How to Download MPMSU Jabalpur Time Table 2020?
MP Medical Science University Time Table is available online at the official website. Students can download the MPMSU Time Table in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official MPMSU website, www.mpmsu.edu.in.
- Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University’s official page will open.
- Click on ‘Time Table’ from the menu.
- Select the time table link and click on it.
- Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on MPMSU Jabalpur Time Table 2020
Check out the details to be printed on MPMSU Time Table
- Exam Name
- Exam Day, Date & Time
- Subject Name
- Signature of Controller of Examination
Students appearing for the University examination must follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Report the examination centre before 30 minutes. After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- No re-examination will be conducted under any circumstances.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get canceled.
- Read the question paper thoroughly before starting your exam.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
The University conducts an annual examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear their doubts.
MPMSU Jabalpur Admit Card 2020
MPMSU Admit Card 2019 is made available to the candidates from their colleges. The University does not release the admit card for any course online. Admit Card is an important document for all the student to carry on the day of the exam along with one valid identity card. Without the admit card, no student is allowed to write their exam. The examiner will verify the admit card of every student during the exam.
Official Website: www.mpmsu.edu.in