MSU Time Table 2021 – Manoinmaniam Sundaranar University releases the MSU Exam Time Table online at the official website, msuniv.ac.in. MSU Time Table is available in pdf format. MS University Exam Time Table holds the details such as exam date, time, subject name and semester. Students eligible to appear for the university exam have to submit the exam form and fees. It is equally important to carry the hall ticket and college id card on the day of the exam. Check the page for MSU Time Table 2021.
Latest: MS University has released Add on course April 2021 examinations time table.
MSU Time Table 2021
Students who put the minimum required attendance in a semester is eligible to appear for the exam. Manoinmaniam Sundaranar University releases the hall ticket for the UG/PG courses online at the official website. Students are also advised to check for any updates or changes made in the time table. The link to check MS University Exam Time Table is provided below.
|Add on Course April 2021 Examinations||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the exam time table online at the official, http://www.msuniv.ac.in.
How to Download MSU Time Table 2021?
MSU Exam Time Table has released online on the official website. Students eligible to appear for the exam can download the MS University Exam Time Table by following a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the exam schedule.
- Visit the University official website, http://www.msuniv.ac.in.
- MSU official page will display
- Select “Examination” from the menu.
- The controller of the exam page will display.
- Select the link Exam Schedules from the menu.
- The exam Schedule will appear and various time table link will display.
- Select your course and click on the link.
- The timetable pdf will display.
- Check the exam schedules and download the same.
Printed Details on MSU Time Table 2021
Check the list of printed details on the MS University Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Subject Code
- Subject Name
- Maximum Marks for Each Subject
Students eligible to appear for the exam have to follow the instructions regarding the university exam provided by the controller of the exam. These instructions are very important to follow on the day of the exam. If the student fails to follow the instruction then they shall not be allowed to appear in the exam. Below are a few important instructions to follow on the day of the exam.
- Report to the exam hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam. No students shall be allowed inside the exam hall after the start of the exam.
- Carry the hall ticket and college id card on the day of the exam.
- Mobile Phone, programmable calculator, books, blank or written paper is not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Students found involved in any kind of malpractice shall not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Do not misbehave with the examiner during the exam.
MSU Hall Ticket 2021
Manoinmaniam Sundaranar University Hall Ticket releases online at the official website. Students have to log in by providing the “Registration No, Email Id and Mobile No.” to download the MS University Hall Ticket. MS University releases the separate hall ticket for Affiliated College, University Department Students, M.Phil Student, and Vocational Diploma. MS University Hall Ticket is the most important document to carry on the day of the exam. The hall ticket holds the information regarding the students who appear for the exam and the examination is held. Students can check the exam centre name and important instruction from the MSU Hall Ticket.
Official Website: www.msuniv.ac.in