NIT Calicut campus is situated approximately 22 Km from Calicut city (Kozhikode city) on the Calicut – Kunnamangalam – Mukkam road.
If you are coming by Train
- Get down at Calicut station
- From Calicut railway station, go to “Palayam” bus stand which is approximately 1 Km from the railway station.
- From Palayam bus stand, there are private buses every five minutes from 6.00 am to 9.00 pm to Mukkam via Kunnamangalam and NIT Calicut.
- Ensure that you are boarding a bus which goes via NIT. It takes 40 to 45 minutes travel time.
- Get down at NIT bus stop.
If you are coming by bus to Calicut
- Get down in Mofussil stand, Mavoor road.
- Go to the west side of the bus stand.
- Board a bus which goes to Mukkam via NIT. These buses start from
Palayam stand, but will stop here.
- Alternately, take an Auto from the west side and go to Palayam stand.
- If you are coming to Calicut by Flight
- Take a taxi to NIT Calicut.
- The route can be Airport – Kondotty, Edavannappara – Cheroopa,
Vellalassery – NIT Calicut.
- The distance from Airport is approximately 40 Km. The taxi fare from
Airport is Rs 800 to 900.(Taxi fare from Calicut city to NIT is about Rs 500/-)