National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is one of the Premier National Institutions imparting technical educations in India.
Apart from teaching, NITC is engaged in a wide spectrum of activities covering research and development, industrial consultancy, continuing education, faculty, staff and community development.
NIT Calicut is ONE AMONG THE TOP 20 ENGG COLLEGES / TOP T SCHOOLS IN INDIA and the BEST ENGG COLLEGE in KERALA ( as per INDIA TODAY / TIMES OF INDIA 2009 rankings).
B.Tech. Placement Data for 2005-2006 to 2010-11:
B.Arch. Placement Data for 2000-2001 to 2010-2011:
M.Tech. Placement Data for 2005-06 to 2010-11:
M.C.A. Placement Data for 2000-2001 to 2010-11:
NITC allows the student to hold maximum two placements only, the second placement only after 80% of the students get placed.
- Invitations are sent to corporate firms and R&D organizations along with the JOB NOTIFICATION FORM.
- Corporate firms and R&D organizations may fill up the JOB NOTIFICATION FORM (available in the website) and e mail / post to Professor, Training and Placement.
- The JNF is made available to the students and the Department of Training and Placement propose a date for the PPT and the selection process.
- Firms / organizations are expected to visit the campus on the date allotted to them and conducts the PPT. Interested students attends the PPT and resumes are made available to firms.
- After that the firms conduct the selection process in the campus.
- The firms visiting the campus are required to furnish the final list of students selected to the Professor, Training and Placement after the completion of the selection process. We register a job against the selected students and they may or may not be allowed to appear for other firms interviews as per placement policy.