Total Fee – Rs. 27,250.00 (Hosteler)*** – Rs. 26,500.00 (Day Scholar)*** – Rs. 27,400.00 (Day Scholar with Bus)***
*** The candidates of General/OBC category who have deposited Rs. 35000.00 during CCB reporting are required to bring only the mess advance in cash.
- The candidate opting for hostel are also required to b ring an amount of Rs. 12,500.00 as mess advance in cash.
- The candidates of SC/ST category are required to bring the DD of the difference/balance amount after deducting Rs.25000/- deposited with CCB at any reporting Centers.
MSc, MTech And PhD Programmes
- Besides above a Sum of Rs. 5000/- is to deposited as mess advance adjustable against actual mess bill.
- For internal candidates, Rs.100/- will be charged as token fee. Besides admission fee of Rs.500/- an examination fee of Rs.500/- will also be charged.
- In case the student leaves the institute after taking the admission, only security i.e., Rs 3000/- is refundable. No other part of the fee and other charges are refundable.
- Besides above the student will have to get themselves enrolled in compulsory Mediclaim policy on contributory basis.
Mode Of Payment
All institute dues are to be paid by bank draft, in favour of Director, Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar. The mess dues are to be paid in cash monthly.
Expulsion/Withdrawal from the Institute
If a student is continuously absent from the Institute for more than 4 weeks without information to the Dean Academic Programmes, his/her name will be removed from the Institute rolls. Such absence during the first year will render B Tech student ineligible for readmission. The student wishing to leave the institute on his/her own should submit an application duly countersigned by his/her father/mother/guardian. He/She shall also obtain “No Dues Certificate” from the Department, the Library, the Chief Warden/Warden, the Accounts Section and the specified Center/Section etc.
Fee Structure for UG / PG / Ph D for Registration
The semester fee for registration for the odd semester in July 2011 will be charged as under:-
* Fee for students who paid the full fee of 1st semester in the institute in July 2010.
** Fee for SC/ST students who deposited Rs. 25000/- with CCB, Nagpur the time of reporting in July 2010
*** Fee for the OP / OBC students who have deposited Rs. 35000/- with CCB, Nagpur at the time of reporting in July 2010.
The demand draft should be prepared in favour of “Director, Dr B R Ambedkar NITJ Fee A/c, Jalandhar Payable at Jalandhar ”