The Institute has all basic infrastructural facilities for conducting the undergraduate courses satisfactorily. It has got adequate number of well qualified and experienced faculty members and technical supporting staff. It has a well stocked library, computer facilities, workshop and laboratories relevant to the courses of study.
A well stocked library is provided with all the required course books. Magazines, e-journals, newspapers will also be provided. The institute library has the following sections:
- Lending section
- Reading room
- Back-volume section
- Reference section
Labs And Workshops
Lab facilities and Workshop are provided to the students.
A well qualified doctor from the Medical Directorate, Govt. of Manipur visits the campus every week. Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, one of the best medical Institute and Hospital is located within a distance of 4kms.
Extra Curricular Activities
Students are encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities like games and sports, seminars, fests and functions, NCC, NSS etc.Special care is taken to develop facilities in this regard.
- Various Development projects are in the process for construction of Campus at the permanent site.
- Projects are in the process to provide Wi-Fi in the campus and connectivity with other institutes through a programme called National Knowledge Network.
- The Institute also has taken up initiative to provide e-journals and e-library facility through INFLIBNET Centre.
- Projects for providing Gym and Health Centre to the students is also in the process.
- A Punjab National Bank Branch and ATM will shortly be installed inside the campus.
- Ambulance car and Institute vehicle will be provided soon.