Under Graduate B.Tech. Degree Programmes are offered in the following disciplines:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
All the candidates who have taken provisional admission by remote reporting at the admission centres during 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round of seat allotments are required to report at the allotted institute from 18th of July to 21st of July 2011 along with the following original documents failing which their seats shall automatically stand can cancelled.
For further details candidates are advised to visit the web site: www.ccb.nic.in
- Allotment letter issued by the admission/counseling centre.
- Score card issued by CBSE/Admit card of AIEEE-2011.
- 10-th qualification certificate (D. O. B.).
- 12th marks sheet.
- 12th (10+2) qualification certificate.
- Certificate of category (OBC,ST, SC) if applicable, issued by the competent authority in accordance with the central counseling board.
- Certificate for the physically challenged (PH).
- Character certificate from the school/college last attended.
- Discharge/ Transfer certificate from the school/college last attended.
- Migration certificate.
- Affidavit for the gap period duly attested by First class magistrate (in case of those who have not joined an educational institute after passing 10+2 examination till date.
- 16 passport size photographs.
- Mess fee Rs 9500/- for the students who stay in the hostel.
The following postgraduate courses are offered :
- M.Tech In Structural Engineering
- M.Tech In Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech In Water Resources Engineering
- M.Tech In Communication And Information Technology
Students inorder to stay in hostel, have to fill the FORM-A and in addition to it, bring the affadavit of below given FORM-B and FORM-C, duly attested by First Class Magistrate.DOWNLOAD FORM: