OPJS University Time Table releases online at the official website. Students can check the OPJSU time table on this page after the official release. The University uploads the time table in pdf format. The time table holds the information like exam name, date, day, paper name and code, etc. Students must register for the university examination. The University conducts the exam for three hours. Check out the page for OPJS University Time Table 2020.
OPJS University Time Table 2020
Students shall be eligible to appear for the exam if they put the minimum required attendance and no due is pending. The University shall issue the admit card to all the eligible students. It is important to carry the admit card and a valid identity card on the day of examination. Students must appear for the exam as per the schedule and also avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Below is the link to check the OPJSU time table.
Time Table: Student can check the OPJS University time table at, opjsuniversity.edu.in.
How to Check the OPJS University Time Table 2020?
Students appearing for the examination can check the time table in quite simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the exam time table.
- Visit the website, opjsuniversity.edu.in.
- OPJS University’s official website will open.
- Go to ‘Exam’ and click on ‘Time Table’ from the dropdown list.
- Search for the course name and click on the ‘Download’ button.
- Check the exam time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on OPJS University Time Table 2020
Check out the details to be printed on OPJS University Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Paper Name and Code
- Controller of Examination
Following are some important instructions that the students appearing for the University examination must follow.
- Candidates are requested to remain present at their respective place of examination, thirty minutes before the time of commencement of the paper.
- Candidates are forbidden from taking anything except pens, pencils, rubbers, stencils, calculator and drawing instruments into the examination hall.
- Under no circumstances loan or exchange of the above materials will be allowed in the examination hall.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Seating in examination hall with any electronic gadgets will be treated as Copy Case (U.F.M. Case).
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student shall be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
OPJS University conducts a semester-wise examination for various courses. Some preparation tips regarding the semester examination is mentioned below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
Official Website: www.opjsuniversity.edu.in