OSOU Hall Ticket 2023 – Odisha State Open University has released the OSOU admit card online at the official website, osou.ac.in. The University conducts the term-end examination in the annual system. Students can download the OSOU hall ticket on this page. OSOU Hall Ticket is made available in ‘Student Portal’. The enrollment number and password are required to access the ‘Student login’ portal. Students must take the print of the online hall ticket. It is informed that the university shall not provide the hall ticket individually. Carry the hall ticket and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Check the page for OSOU hall ticket 2023.
Latest: OSOU has released the hall ticket for the term-end examination.
OSOU Hall Ticket 2023
The University releases the admit card for all the eligible students. If the eligible student faces any issue while downloading the hall ticket then contact the controller of examination (COE). Students must appear for the exam as per the exam schedules. OSOU uploads the exam date online in pdf format. Below is the link to check OSOU admit card 2023.
Hall Ticket: Click Here to download hall ticket for term end exam June 2023 for 4th Sem PG and 6th Sem UG and December 2022 for 1st sem of BAHD and MAHD Programme (Admission Session 2022).
How to Download the OSOU Hall Ticket 2023?
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam can download the hall ticket by following a few simple steps. Below are the steps to download the OSOU Hall Ticket.
- Visit the official OSOU website, osou.ac.in.
- Odisha State Open University’s official website will open.
- Scroll down the home page and go to the ‘News & Updates’.
- Search for the hall ticket link and click on it.
- Now, the Web Portal will open. Enter your ‘Enrollment Number’ and ‘Password’. Click on ‘Login’.
- Check out the hall ticket. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on OSOU Hall Ticket 2023
Check the list of details printed on the OSOU Hall Ticket.
- Student’s Name
- Enrollment Number
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Exam Day, Date & Time
- Semester/ Year
- Programme Name
- Controller of Examination
Students appearing for the University exam must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report to the examination centre before 30 minutes.
- After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Students must bring the exam admit card along with the college id at the time of the examination.
- Without the admit card, no student shall be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise, your candidature will get cancelled.
- Do not make noise and also dont disturb others in the examination hall.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the examination.
Importance of OSOU Hall Ticket 2023
OSOU Hall Ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the examination. Students have to carry a print copy of the hall ticket at the examination hall. No students shall be entertained without the hall ticket. It is the identity of the students appearing for the examination. The examiner verifies the hall ticket of each student during the examination and then allows them to write the exam. Along with the hall ticket, students need to carry one valid identity card also. It is advised to keep the hall ticket safe and secure until the result is announced.
OSOU Result 2023
Odisha State Open University releases the term-end examination result online at the official website. The result is released after the examination is conducted successfully. The result is made available online on the web portal. Students who appeared or appearing for the exam can check the result through the ‘Student Login’. The enrollment number and password are required to access through the Student Login. Students can check the total marks secured in the exam. To qualify the exam, students have to secure the minimum or more than the passing marks. It is also important to pass both theory and practical papers.
Official Website: osou.ac.in