OSOU Hall Ticket 2019 – Odisha State Open University has released the OSOU hall ticket online at the official website, osou.ac.in. The hall ticket is available for the term end examination of 2019. The University term end exam will commence on December 12 and continue till Dec 26, 2019. OSOU Hall Ticket is available in the ‘Student Portal’. Students need to provide enrollment number and password to access through the ‘Student login’ portal. Download and take the print of the hall ticket on A4 paper. No hall ticket shall be issued to the students. It is important to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Check the page for OSOU Hall Ticket 2019.
Latest: Term End Exam December 2019 hall ticket is available now.
OSOU Hall Ticket 2019
Students can check OSOU Date Sheet to know the exam date, time, day course wise. The term end exam date sheet is available online at the university official website. Students must appear for the exam as per the schedule and avoid any kind of malpractice during the examination. The link to download Odisha State Open University Admit Card is mentioned below.
|Exam Name||Hall Ticket|
|Term-End examination – Dec 2019||Click Here|
Hall Ticket: Students can download the OSOU Hall Ticket 2019 as per schedule from, osou.ac.in.
How to download the OSOU Hall Ticket 2019?
Odisha State Open University Admit Card is available online at the website, osou.ac.in. Students who are eligible to appear for the exam can download the hall ticket by following a few simple steps. Below are the steps to download the OSOU Hall Ticket 2019.
- Visit the official OSOU website, osou.ac.in.
- Odisha State Open University’s official website will open.
- Scroll down the home page and go to the ‘News & Updates’.
- Search for the hall ticket link and click on it.
- Now, the Web Portal will open. Enter your ‘Enrollment Number’ and ‘Password’. Click on ‘Login’.
- Check out the hall ticket. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on OSOU Hall Ticket 2019
Check the list of details printed on OSOU Hall Ticket 2019.
- Student’s Name
- Enrollment Number
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Exam Day, Date & Time
- Semester/ Year
- Programme Name
- Controller of Examination
Students appearing for the University exam must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report the examination centre before 30 minutes.
- After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Students must bring the exam admit card along with the college id at the time of the examination.
- Without the admit card, no student shall be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get cancelled.
- Do not make noise and also don’t disturb others in the examination hall.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the examination.
Importance of OSOU Hall Ticket 2019
OSOU Hall Ticket 2019 is an important document to carry on the day of the examination. Students have to carry the print copy of the hall ticket at the examination hall. No students shall be entertained without the hall ticket. It is an identity of the students appearing for the examination. The examiner verifies the hall ticket of each student during the examination and then allow them to write the exam. Along with the hall ticket, students need to carry one valid identity card also. It is advised to keep the hall ticket safe and secure until the result is announced.
OSOU Result 2019
Odisha State Open University releases the term-end examination result online at the official website. The result is released after the examination is conducted successfully. The result is made available online on the web portal. Students appeared or appearing for the exam can check the result through the ‘Student Login’. The enrollment number and password is required to access through the Student Login. Students can check the total marks secured in the exam. To qualify the exam, students have to secure the minimum or more than the passing marks. It is also important to pass in both theory and practical paper.
Official Website: osou.ac.in