OUCW Result 2019 – University College for Women Koti releases OUCW Koti Result online at the official webiste, oucwkoti.ac.in. Students appeared for the semester exam can check OUCW Result on this page. A student shall be declared as pass if he/she secure 40% pass percentage in both theory and practical paper. It is equaally important to pass in both theory and practical papers/subjects. The University will issue the semester grade point average (SGPA) at the end of each semester. Check the page for OUCW Result 2019.
Latest: CBCS November 2019 result has been released.
OUCW Result 2019
The qualifying students shall be promoted to the next higher semester as per the promotion rules. Students not satisfied with the marks secured in the exam can apply for the revaluation. There shall be improvement and backlogs exam to improve the marks. The link to check OUCW Result is mentioned below.
CBCS – November 2019 Result
Result: Students can check OUCW Result online at the website, oucwexambranch.org.
How to check OUCW Result 2019?
University College for Women Koti semester exam result can be checked online at the college examination branch. The process to check OUCW Result is mentioned below.
- Visit the website, oucwexambranch.org
- University College for Women Koti examination branch page will display.
- Click on the Result link available in the menu
- Click on the result link
- Enter the required details
- The result will display
- Check and take the print of the result.
OUCW Improvement & Backlogs Instructions
- Students shall be allowed to appear for the improvement exam if they have cleared all the papers relating to that relevant semester. Students with backlogs are not allowed to appear for the exam.
- Backlog / Improvements exam of both odd and even semester will be held in March/April at the end of every academic year.
- In case of a change in syllabus/ model paper student will be given two change to clear the backlog of that paper.
Issues of Transcripts
Students who wish to apply for the other foreign universities for higher education can request for the transcript. The transcript is issued by the examination branch. To obtain the transcript student have to pay Rs. 100/- per copy for the first sset and Rs.50/- per copy for subsequent copies.
University College for Women Koti conducts the exam in semester mode. The semester exam is conducted in the month of March/April and Oct/Nov. The even semester is conducted in March/April and odd semester in Oct/Nov. A student is allowed to appear for the exam if they put 75% attendance in each semester. The eligible students have submit the exam form and fees with the date mentioned by the college. The exam is conducted as per the schedules. Students found involved in any kind of malpractice shall be disqualified from the exam.
official Webisste: oucwkoti.ac.in