PSGRKC Hall Ticket 2020 – PSGR Krishnammal College releases the PSGRKC Hall Ticket online at the official website, psgrkcw.ac.in. The University is conducting end semester examination in December 2020. The end semester exam will commence from September 2020. Students can download PSGR Krishnammal College Hall Ticket through the link provided below. To download the hall ticket students have to login through the “Student Login Panel”. The details such as “Roll No and Date of Birth” is required to login through student panel. Students have to download and carry the print of PSGRKC Hall Ticket on the day of the exam. Check the page for PSGRKC Hall Ticket 2020.
Latest: End semester exam December 2020 hall ticket has been released.
PSGRKC Hall Ticket 2020
Students are informed that the university releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students. PSGR Krishnammal College Hall Ticket shall not be provided to any students individually and it is the student responsibility to download the same. Students can check the exam centre name and address on PSGRKC Hall Ticket. PSGRKC Time Table for end semester examination 2020 is available online. It is advised to check the exam time table and appear for the exam as per the date. There shall be no re-exam if the student fails to appear for the exam.
Hall Ticket: Click Here to download PSGRKC Hall Ticket 2020.
|Arts and Science Programme ESE Timetable||Click Here|
|MBA Programme ESE Timetable||Click Here|
|Add-on Programme ESE Timetable||Click Here|
How to Download PSGRKC Hall Ticket 2020?
PSGR Krishnammal College Hall Ticket can be accessed through the student’s login page. Students eligible to appear for the end semester exam can download their hall ticket by following a few simple steps. Below is the step to download PSGRKC Hall Ticket.
- Visit the website, psgrkcw.in.
- PSGR Krishnammal College official page will display
- Select Examination from the menu and click on Student Portal.
- Student Login Panel page will display
- Enter the Roll No and Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyy)
- Click on “Login” button.
- Student dashboard will appear
- Check for hall ticket link available there.
- Click on the hall ticket link. The hall ticket will display.
- Check all the printed details and take the print of the same.
Printed Details on PSGRKC Hall Ticket 2020
Check the list of details printed on PSGRKC Hall Ticket.
- Examination Name
- Register No. / Roll No
- College Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Students’ Name
- Subject name
- Exam date and time
- Controller of Exam Signature
Important Instructions for the Examinee
Students appearing for the university end semester exam have to follow the exam guideline mentioned by the university. Below are a few important instructions.
- Report to the assigned exam centre 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the hall ticket and a valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Mobile, notebook, study materials are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Do not exchange the answer booklet. The student found doing such activity shall be disqualified from the exam.
- Produce the hall ticket when asked to do so.
Importance of PSGRKC Hall Ticket 2020
PSGRKC Hall Ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. The University releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students. The hall ticket holds the information such as student personal detail, exam centre name and subject name. It is important to carry the hall ticket on the day of exam else no entry is allowed. The hall ticket acts as an identity card for the student appearing for the exam. PSGRKC Hall Ticket is required while applying for revaluation and scrutiny.
Official Website: www.psgrkc.in