Ranchi University releases the exam date online at the official website, ranchiuniversity.ac.in. Students can check Ranchi University Exam Routine on this page. The University releases the exam date in pdf format online. Students can check Ranchi University Exam Routine to know the exam date, time, day, exam sitting, subject name, and important notes. Students eligible to appear for the exam are directed to verify the exam programme from their respective college/department. In the case of misprint regarding the exam programme in the newspaper, the university shall not be responsible regarding the same and no re-exam will be conducted. Check the page for Ranchi University Exam Routine 2020.
Ranchi University Exam Routine 2020
The University conducts the examination in the semester mode. Students who put minimum attendance in a semester shall be eligible to appear for the exam. The eligible students must register for the exam and submit the exam fees within the date mentioned by the university. It is equally imporant to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. The link to check the Ranchi University Exam Date is mentioned below.
Time Table: Click Here to check Ranchi University Exam Routine.
How to Download Ranchi University Exam Routine 2020?
Ranchi University Exam Programme is available online at the official website, www.ranchiuniversity.ac.in. Students can check the exam routine for their subject in a few simple steps. Check the steps to download Ranchi University Exam Date 2020.
Step 1: Visit the Ranchi University official website, www.ranchiuniversity.ac.in.
Step 2: Ranchi University official page will appear.
Step 3: Select the “Examination” from the menu and click on Examination Programme.
Step 4: Examination Programme/Filling Up forms/Centre/Registration page will appear.
Step 5: Select your programme and click on the link.
Step 6: The pdf will open. Check the exam schedule and download the same.
Printed Details on Ranchi University Exam Routine 2020
Check the link of details printed on Ranchi University Exam Programmes.
- Examination Name
- Exam Date, time, day, and sittings
- Subject Name
- Paper Code
- Important Notes
Students appearing for the exam are advised to follow the instructions provided in the exam programme. The instructions are provided regarding the exam programme and unfair means. Below are a few important instructions regarding the Ranchi University examination.
- Students eligible to appear for the examination should report to the assigned exam centre 15 minutes earlier before the start of the exam. No student shall be allowed inside the exam hall after the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the admit card and college id card on the day of the exam.
- Mobile Phone, programmable calculator and books or piece of paper (blank/written) are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- In the case of walkout/mass-scale use of unfair means, there will be no re-exam and the students will be awarded zero(0) marks.
- The University will not hold responsibility regarding the misprint of the exam programme in the newspaper. So, students must verify the exam schedules from the department/ college.
- Students have to give the answer in the Hindi or English script only other than language papers.
Official Website: www.ranchiuniversity.ac.in