RBU Exam Routine 2021– Rabindra Bharati University releases the RBU Exam Programme online at the official website. Students shall be able to check the Rabindra Bharati University exam routine on this page after the official release. The exam routine is made available in pdf format. Students can check the RBU exam programme pdf to know the exam day, date, time, subject, course, etc. It is important to register for the exam in the prescribed format within the date mentioned by the university. Check the page for RBU Exam Routine 2021.
Latest: Rabindra Bharati University has released a notification regarding Even Sem Exam 2021.
RBU Exam Routine 2021
Students must have a minimum of 75% of attendance during their semester. Those who fulfilled the attendance criteria shall be allowed to give their exams. The candidate shall submit their application in the prescribed form to be obtained from the Exam Department together with the prescribed fee. Check out the table for RBU Exam Routine.
|Notice / Schedule||Link|
|Notification regarding Even Sem Exam 2021||Click Here|
Exam Routine: Students can check the RBU Exam Routine, rbu.ac.in.
How to Check RBU Exam Routine 2021?
Rabindra Bharati University Exam Routine releases online at the website, rbu.ac.in. Students can follow the steps mentioned below to check the exam scheduled.
Step 1: Visit the official RBU website, rbu.ac.in.
Step 2: Rabindra Bharati University’s official page will open.
Step 3: Scroll down the page and click on ‘Examination’. Now, click on ‘Show All’.
Step 4: Search for the exam routine and click on it.
Step 5: Check out the exam routine. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on RBU Exam Routine 2021
Check out the details to be printed on Rabindra Bharathi University Exam Routine.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Exam Day & Date
- Exam Time
- Subject Name
- Full Marks
- Assistant Registrar Signature
Following are some important instructions that the students appearing for the University examination must follow.
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student shall be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
RBU conducts a semester-wise exam for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the exam are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear their doubts.
RBU Admit Card 2021
Rabindra Bharati University issued the RBU sdmit card for all the eligible students. It is advised to collect the admit card from the exam department only. Students must carry the printed admit card on the day of the exam. RBU Admit Card is an important document to be carried on the day of the exam along with one valid identity card. The admit card shall be verified by the examiner during the examination. No student shall be entertained without the admit card. Admit card holds information like student’s details, exam venue, subject name, and code, etc.
Official Website: www.rbu.ac.in