Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) was established in the year 1998, by Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Act. RGPV offers various Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Dual Degree courses, Diploma courses and Doctoral programmes. Under its umbrella, there are 05 UTD’s, 217 affiliated Engineering Colleges, 95 Pharmacy Colleges, 88 MCA Colleges, and 04 Architecture Colleges. There are a total of five schools in the University campus. Check out the page for Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV).
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV)
Rajiv Gandhi Technical University is truly a picture of modernization. This University offers Under Graduate and Post Graduate full time and online courses. They specialize in fields like Management, Forensic Science, Fashion, Engineering, Space Sciences, Social Work, Nanotechnology, Communication and Pharmacy. Have a quick look at Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) from the table given below:
|Name||Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya|
|Location||Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Courses Offered||Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Dual Degree, Diploma and Doctoral Programmes|
RGPV Admission Process
The admissions in RGPV for Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses are done through centralized Counseling organized by University and Department of Technical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh. The students interested in the Diploma courses can apply for the admission based on PPT marks merit and admissions are also done through centralized Counseling organized by Department of Technical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh.
RGPV Academic Calendar
The University provides the academic calendar for various courses every year at the official website. Check out the academic calendar for the year 2019-2020 from the following pdf. Students can refer to the following given academic calendar to get an idea about the next coming year.
RGPV has following five schools in the University campus. The list of these schools is mentioned below.
- School of Information Technology – The School of Information Technology at RGTU was established in 2002-03. School of Information Technology offers M. Tech. in Computer Technology & Applications as well as in Information Technology.
- School of Energy Technology – The School of Energy Technology offers M.Tech. in Energy & Environment Management and M.Tech. in Energy Technology.
- School of Bio-Technology – School of Biotechnology at RGPV was established in 2003. At present, School of Biotechnology runs M.Tech programme in Biotechnology and PGCPMB-PG Certificate Programme in Medical Biotechnology.
- School of Nano-Technology – The School of Nanotechnology at RGPV was established in 2007. It is currently running M.Tech (Nanotechnology) and Ph D program.
- School of Pharmaceutical Science -School of Pharmaceutical Sciences and allied disciplines, was established in December 28, 2002. It offers Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, and Quality Assurance.
RGPV Courses Offered
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) offers various Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Dual Degree courses, Diploma courses, and Doctoral programs. Check out the list of courses offered in the University from the following table.
|Programme Name||Courses Offered|
|Under Graduate||Bachelor of Engineering (BE)|
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharma)
Bachelor of Architecture (B Arch)
|Post Graduate||Master of Engineering (ME)|
Master of Technology (M Tech)
Master of Pharmacy (M Pharma)
|Dual Degree Courses||DDI-PG-Civil Engineering|
DDI-PG-Computer Science & Engineering
DDI-PG-Electronics & Communication Engineering
|Diploma Courses||Diploma in Engineering |
Diploma in Pharmacy
RGPV provides various facilities for the students, staffs and guests. The list of these facilities is given below.
- Digital Library
- Anti-Ragging Cell
- Air-conditioned amphitheater style classrooms
- Electrical Drives Lab
- Power System missiorotection
- Instrumentation and Measurement
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) & CAD Lab
- Advanced Chemistry & Physics Labs
- Computer Controlled CI engine
- Non-CFC refrigerant Testing Ring
- Environmental Lab
- Hydraulic Lab & Geotech Engineering Labs
RGPV Contact Details
Name: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
Location: Airport Bypass Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India – 462033
Phone No.: 0755 – 2734913
Fax: 0755 – 2742006
E-mail: [email protected]
Official Website: www.rgpv.ac.in
Leave a Reply