Saurashtra University Hall Ticket 2020 – Saurashtra University releases the hall ticket for the university semester / annual exam online at the official website. has been released for the external semester examination online on the official website, saurashtrauniversity.edu. Candidates can download Saurashtra University External Hall Ticket through the link mentioned on this page after the official release. The registration no. is required to download the hall ticket. Candidates must download and take the printout of the hall ticket before appearing in the examination. Only the eligible candidates will be allowed to write the exam. Check the complete page for Saurashtra University Admit Card.
Latest: BCom sem 3 Exam hall ticket has been released.
Saurashtra University Hall Ticket 2020
The external hall ticket is available online. Candidate must download the hall ticket. The University shall not provide the hall ticket to the candidates individually neither shall be responsible if the candidates fail to do so. For the exam centre address with complete details check the hall ticket.
|B.Com Sem 3||Click Here|
Hall Ticket: Click Here to download the Saurashtra University Hall Ticket.
How to Download Saurashtra University Hall Ticket 2020?
Candidates can download the hall ticket by clicking the links provided above. When you click the link hall ticket page will open. Provide all the details and download the hall ticket. Candidates can also follow the steps mentioned below.
- Access the official website of Saurashtra University
- Scroll down the page and check the “Examination & Result” section
- Click on External Examinations link
- External Examination page will open
- Now check for the link to download the hall ticket0
- Click the link
- Hall Ticket page will appear
- Select your Degree, Semester, Exam Status
- Enter your Registration Number
- Click on “Go!” button
- Hall Ticket will appear
- Take the print out of the same
Note: If any technical error occurs while access the hall ticket contact the official immediately.
Printed Details on Saurashtra University Hall Ticket 2020
Check for the printed details on the hall ticket.
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Name
- Exam Centre
- Subject Name
- Controller of Examination signature
- Candidates signature
Importance of Saurashtra University Hall Ticket
The hall ticket is issued to all eligible candidates who have successfully submitted the exam form along with fees. The hall ticket is required on the day of the examination. The hall ticket is access to the exam hall. If the candidate is eligible to write the exam and does not carry the hall ticket on the day of exam then he/she shall not be allowed to write the exam. Along with the hall ticket, college ID also carries similar importance. It is required to verify the candidate identity. The examiner in exam hall will check the hall ticket for the identity verification of the candidate appeared in the exam. After the complete satisfaction of the candidate shall be allowed to write the exam.
Check and follow the instructions that are very important for the exam day
- Report to the exam centre 30 minutes earlier
- Carry your hall ticket along with valid id proof
- Do not carry any electronic gadget or programmable calculator to the exam hall
- Avoid any kind of malpractice in during the exam
- Do not disturb another candidate during the exam
Official Website: www.saurashtrauniversity.edu