SKBU Exam Routine 2020 – Sidho Kanho Birsha University releases the SKBU time table online at the official website. The University conducts the exam in the semester system. Students shall be able to check the SKBU exam routine on this page after the official release. The University uploads the exam routine in pdf format. Students can check exam routine pdf to know the exam date & time paper wise. It is important to register for the university examination. Check the page for SKBU Exam Routine 2020.
Latest: Notice for Form Fill Up of P.G/U.G Final Sem Exam 2020 will be done through online.
SKBU Exam Routine 2020
Students shall be considered eligible to appear for the exam if they put the minimum required attendance. The University shall issue the admit card to all the eligible students. It is important to carry the admit card along with a valid identity proof on the day of the exam. Students are advised to avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam and follow the instructions mentioned by the invigilator. Below is the link to check Sidho Kanho Birsha University time table.
|Notice for Form Fill Up of P.G/U.G Final Sem Exam 2020 will be done through online||Click Here|
|Notice for Online Classes (Add- On Courses)||Click Here|
Exam Routine: Students can check the SKBU Exam Routine at, skbu.ac.in.
How to Check the SKBU Exam Routine 2020?
Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University releases the exam routine online at the official website. Students can follow the steps mentioned below and check the exam time table.
- Visit the website, skbu.ac.in.
- Sidho Kanho Birsha University’s official page will display
- Click on ‘Notice’ from the menu and click on ‘Student’ provided on the Notice page.
- Search for the exam schedule link and click on it.
- Check the result. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on SKBU Exam Routine 2020
Check out the details to be printed on Sidho Kanho Birsha University Exam Routine.
- Exam Name
- Semester / year
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Course Name
- Group Number
- Controller of Examination
Important Instructions for Students
Following are some important instructions that the students appearing for the University examination must follow.
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student shall be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
SKBU conducts a semester-wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear their doubts.
SKBU Admit Card 2020
The University releases the SKBU admit card for every student. SKBU admit card is an important document for every eligible student that is appearing for the University examination. Students are advised to carry the printed admit card along with one valid identity card on the day of the examination. Without the admit card, no student shall be entertained. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student on the day of the exam and after the verification students shall be allowed to write their exam. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: skbu.ac.in