SRTMUN Time Table 2020 – Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University has released SRTMUN Exam Time Table online at the official website. The examination time table is available for the Summer 2020 examination. Students can check the exam time table for various courses on this page. The exam date and time paper wise is mentioned on the SRTMUN Summer Time Table. Students are advised to register for the exam in the prescribed format. Also, carry the admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam. Check the page for SRTMUN Time Table 2020.
Latest: Summer 2020 examination time table has been released.
SRTMUN Time Table 2020
Students who put minimum required attendance shall be considered eligible to appear in the exam. The eligible students must appear for the exam as per the schedule. There shall be no re-exam and also it is students responsibility to check for any updates or change made in the exam dates. SRTMUN Time Table is provided below.
Time Table: Students can check the SRTMUN Time Table on its website, srtmun.ac.in
How to Check SRTMUN Time Table 2020?
SRTMUN Time Table is available online at the official website, srtmun.ac.in. Students can check the exam time table in few simple steps. Follow he steps mentioned below to check the SRTMUN Summer Time Table.
- Visit the official website, http://www.srtmun.ac.in.
- Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University home page will open
- Select Examination from the menu and click on “Examination Time Table” link.
- Examination timetable page will display.
- Select the your course and click on the link to check the exam dates.
- Exam Schedules will display.
- Check the schedules and download the same.
Details Printed on SRTMUN Time Table 2020
Check the Details printed on the SRTMUN Time Table.
- Date of Exam
- Day of Exam
- Time of Exam
- Reporting Time
- Course Name
- Semester Name
- Course Code
- Subject Name
Preparation Tips For SRTMUN Examination
Students should follow a smart strategy to score good marks in the Examination. Check the preparation tips given below.
Syllabus: Students should have the Detailed insight of the Syllabus for the exam. Candidates need to check Exam topics to cover therefore they should check the Syllabus. Its necessary that topics should be categorized in easy, medium and Hard Category so that sufficient time should be given to the hard topics.
Time Table: An elaborated timetable with each day schedule is a very good tool for effective Preparation of Exam. Candidates must allot fix time to a particular subject or Topic as per the demand and difficulty level.
Notes: While studying any subject or topic Candidates should keep making short notes as the help at the time of revision. It is also advisable to list all the important Formula and their application.
Students appearing for the exam are advised to follow the examination rules and regulations. The regulations are made to conduct the exam smoothly. If the students fail to follow the instructions then he/she shall be disqualified from the exam.
- Report to the exam hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the hall ticket and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Do not carry a mobile phone, programmable calculator, and any study material inside the exam hall. Possession of these items may result in disqualifying from the exam.
- Students involved in any kind of malpractice shall be booked under the UFM. The result of such students shall be withheld.
SRTMUN Hall Ticket 2020
Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University releases the admit card for all eligible students online at SRTMUN OnlineProtal. The username and password is required to access the onlineportal. Students have to download the SRTMUN Admit Card before appearing for the exam. The University shall not issue the hall ticket to the students. SRTMUN Hall Ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. Also, students have to carry a valid identity card on the day of exam.
Official Website: www.srtmun.ac.in