B.Tech. Admission2011 through CCB : Please Visit http://www.ccb.nic.in
- A I E E E 2010 Round 1-5 Closing Rank at SVNIT
- AIEEE-2011 Talking Tutorial to help online Registration, Filling and Locking the Choices.
- Instructions to the candidates for Reporting at SVNIT (1-2-3 rounds)
- Physical Reporting Dates & List of Documents for students admitted through AIEEE-2011 @ SVNIT
- Physical Reporting Dates & List of Documents for DASA Students
- Instructions to the candidates for Reporting at SVNIT (4th round)
- Instructions to the candidates for Reporting at SVNIT (5th round)
The Institute offers Post Graduate Programmes, in various disciplines. The aim of the Programmes is to train the students in high level theoretical knowledge that enables them to tackle practical complex problems of design and development in the industrial fields as well as pursue further academic achievements through research. Enough flexibility is provided in the structure of the Programmes in respect of lecture courses, laboratory and project work to help the students to achieve the above mentioned aim. The departments are equipped with sufficient facilities for these purposes.
- Selected Candidates against vacant seats for M.Tech Admission as on 26th July 2011
- Vacant seat list and waitlisted candidate(s) list for M. Tech Admission(Third Round)
- Selected Candidate(s) list against vacant seats for M. Tech Admission(Second Round)
- Vacant seat list and waitlisted candidate(s) list for M. Tech Admission(Second Round) Dated 7-07-2011
- Selected/Waitlisted Candiadates for Admission in M.Tech after Counselling on 30/06/2011.
- List Of Seleceted Candidates against Vacant Seats for Admission in M.Tech.
- List of Selected Candidate for Admission in M. Tech.
- List of Eligible Candidate for Admission in M. Tech.
- Information Brochure for M. Tech. Admission for Academic year 2011-12.
The admission to the programme would be made by using the AIEEE score card(inter-se AIEEE ranks) of the applicants as well as by conducting an Entrance Examination by the institute for the purpose.These five years integrated M. Sc. Programmes in the disciplines of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, are extendable to seven years. The aim is to provide the students a higher level of education in basic sciences that enables them to tackle practical complex problems faced in the industrial fields as well as to pursue further academic achievements through research. Enough flexibility will be provided with the optional technical subjects, seminars & projects in the structure of the Programmes to orient the students with the self-confidence and meet any challenge, and be responsible citizens. The Departments of Applied Chemistry, Applied Physics and Applied Mathematics & Humanities are well equipped with sufficient infrastructure.
- Updated Waiting List For M.Sc Admission 2011-12 (As on 03-08-2011)
- List of Selected Candidates/Wait Listed Candidates For M.Sc Admission 2011-12 (Revised on 27-7-2011)
- List of Selected Candidates/Wait Listed Candidates For M.Sc Admission 2011-12 (Revised on 21-7-2011)
- List of CATS Rank For admission to 5 years Integrated M.Sc Progrmmes, 2011-12
- Revised M. Sc. Admission Information Brochure 2011-12
- Hostel Admission Schedule
- Fees Structure
- Hostels’ Accommodation Plan for Year 2011-2012
- Hostel Admission for B. Tech-I & M. Sc-I student 2011-12.
- Hostel Admission for M. Tech & Ph D Student 2011-12.
Leave a Reply