Tamil University Time Table 2022 is available online on the oa fficial website, tamiluniversity.ac.in. The time table is available in pdf format. Candidates who are appearing for the exam can check the exam timetable on this page. The exam date, time, subject code and subject name are mentioned on the Tamil University time table. Candidates have to submit the exam form and fees to appear for the exam. Check the page for Tamil University time table 2022.
Latest: Tamil University has released the time table for the exam to be held in July 2022.
Tamil University Time Table 2022
Candidates who put the minimum required attendance shall be eligible to appear for the university exam. Candidates who are eligible to appear for the exam can collect the hall ticket from the university. It is important to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Candidates have to appear for the exam as per the schedules. Check the table for Tamil University timetable 2022.
|Exam Name||Time Table|
|Campus Education Exam – Combined Tamil and Combined History Exam Time Table||Click Here|
|Campus Examination – Master’s and Post-Science Examination Time Table||Click Here|
|Campus Examination – Bachelor of Science and Master of Education Exam Time Table||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the time table at the official website, http://www.tamiluniversity.ac.in.
How to Check Tamil University Time Table 2022?
Tamil University time table is available online. Canddiates appearing for the exam can check the annual/ semester exam timetable in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the exam timetable.
- Visit the website, http://www.tamiluniversity.ac.in.
- Check the New & Event section for the exam time table
- Click on the time table link
- The time table pdf will appear
Printed Details on Tamil University Time Table
Check the details printed on the exam time table.
- Examination Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Subject Name
- Important Instructions
- Exam form submission date along with the exam fees
- Hall Ticket
There are some instructions mentioned by the university regarding the examination. Students are advised that they must read the instructions provided in the time table. Below are a few major instructions that are to be followed during the exam.
- Report to the exam hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam. No student will be permitted inside the exam hall after the 15 minutes of exam commencement.
- Cary your hall ticket and college id card else the university will not permit to appear in the exam.
- Mobile Phone, Paper, book, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (Theory / Practical) in which the student is appearing is prohibited in the exam hall.
- Borrowing of the stationary like a pen, pencil etc is prohibited during the exam.
- Do not misbehave or disturb the examiner during the exam.
- Students found involved in malpractice will not be allowed to appear in the remaining subject exam.
Tamil University Hall Ticket 2022
Tamil University issues the hall ticket to all eligible students. Candidates have to collect the hall ticket from the university a week before the exam. Tamil University hall ticket holds the details of the candidate, subject and centre name. Candidates have to carry the hall ticket and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. The examiner shall not entertain the candidates without the hall ticket. Keep the candidates safe until the result is announced.
Official Website: www.tamiluniversity.ac.in