Tezpur University Exam Routine releases online. Students can check Tezpur University Exam Schedules for the end semester examination from this page. Tezpur University releases the exam schedule for the spring/ autumn semester-end examination 2020. The end semester examination will be conducted in two sessions ie, (1st and 2nd Session). The 1st session will start at 09: 30 AM and the 2nd session will start at 02:30 PM. The end sem exam will be held for 3 hours. Students can check Tezpur University Exam Routine know the exam date, course code, and course name. Check the page for Tezpur University Exam Routine 2023.
Tezpur University Exam Routine 2023
Students eligible to appear for the end semester examination must carry the admit card and college ID on the day of the exam. It is informed that the university will issue the admit card to the eligible students only. No students will be entertained without the admit card in the exam. The link to check Tezpur University Exam Schedule is provided below.
Time Table: Students can check the Tezpur University Time Table 2023 at the official website, tezu.ernet.in
How to check the Tezpur University Exam Routine 2023?
Tezpur University Date Sheet is released online at the official website. Students eligible to appear for the end semester exam can check Tezpur University Time Table in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the Tezpur University Date Sheet.
Steps to check Tezpur University Exam Schedule –
- Visit the official website of Tezpur University, tezu.ernet.in.
- The official page of the university will appear
- Select the “New and Notification” Section.
- Check for the link “Schedule for End Semester Exam”.
- Click the link and the exam schedule will display
- Check the Exam date for your subjects
- Also, download the exam date sheet.
Printed Details on Tezpur University Exam Routine 2023
Check the details printed on the Tezpur University Time Table.
- Examination Name
- Exam Date
- Course Code
- Course Name
- Exam Session
- Exam Venue
Note: It is the students’ responsibility to check for any updates or corrections made in the exam time table.
Important Instructions Regarding the Exam
Students appearing for the semester examination have to follow the instructions provided by the university regarding the examination. If any students found avoiding the rules then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the exam. Below are a few important instructions regarding the exams.
- Report to the exam hall 30 minutes earlier. No students will be permitted in the exam hall after the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the admit card and college ID on the day of the exam.
- Mobile, calculator, paper, and books are not allowed during the exam.
- Do not involve or practice any kind of malpractice during the exam. If found then the students will not be allowed to appear for in the remaining exam.
- Avoid any kind of argument with the examiner during the exam
Tezpur University Admit Card 2023
Tezpur University issues the admit card to all the students who are eligible to appear for the end semester exam. Tezpur University Admit Card is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. The admit card holds the information regarding the exam and the students. Students need to carry the admit card on each day of the exam. Tezpur University Admit Card is verified by the examiner during the exam. Students are advised to keep their admit cards safe until the exam result is declared. Also, do not write anything on the admit card.
Official Website: www.tezu.ernet.in