TNOU Assignment Submission Form Download [PDF] is used for the submission of the Assignment. The assignment form must be attached to each assignment. Students can download the assignment form from the official website of Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU), http://www.tnou.ac.in. The Assignment should be submitted before the last date mentioned by the university. The University will not accept the assignment after the last date of the submission. All students are required to write an assignment per course (except the students pursuing Certificate Programme). Check the article for complete information regarding how to fill TNOU Assignment submission form and from where to get it.
TNOU Assignment Submission Form Download [PDF]
The assignment will not be accepted without the assignment submission form. The assignment along with the assignment form should be submitted in prior to the submission of examination application to write the TEE. Check the table for the important dates.
|Submission of Assignment||Date|
|For Academic Year batch||30th Jun|
|For Calendar Year Batch||31th Dec|
Assignment Submission Form: Click Here to download TNOU Assignment Submission Form.
How to Download TNOU Assignment Submission Form?
Students can download the Assignment submission form from the official website of Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU). The assignment form can also be downloaded through the link provided above. Follow the steps to download TNOU Assignment Submission Form
- Click the link provided on this page to download the form
- Download the Assignment form
- Take the Print of the same form
- Fill the form individually and submit it to the Learning centre
- Click Here to download the assignment submission form
Steps To Remember While Filling the Assignment Submission Form
Check the important point while filling TNOU assignment submission form.
- The form should be filled in good handwriting and it should be readable
- The enrollment number should be written correctly
- Write your name in capital letters and the same should be same as mentioned during the admission.
- The subject code, title and study centre code should be mentioned on the form
- The medium of language English / Tamil should be mentioned.
- The assignment submission year should be submitted carefully.
- Mention the total number of pages the assignment is written.
- At the end, submission date and student signature should be mentioned.
TNOU Assignment Guideline
There are few guidelines related to the assignment that students should be familiar with. Check few points
- The assignment carries 25 % of the total weightage.
- The answer to the assignment questions should be proportional to the marks.
- Assignment Submission form should be attached to each assignment
- Students should upload the scanned copies of the assignments.
- The scanned copies of the assignment should be uploaded to the Learning Portal.
- The Maximum size of the scanned file for uploading is 1 MB and should be compressed by using ‘winrar’.
- The Assignment should be Handwritten. The handwriting must be legible.
- The student should submit assignment along with the submission form within the last date of the assignment.
- The Assignment submitted later shall not be accepted by the university
- The Handwritten assignment card copy (compulsory) must be sent to the following address.
Tamil Nadu Open University LRC – 020535
First Floor, No: 259
MKN Road, Alandur
Official Website: www.tnou.ac.in