TS D.EL.Ed Time Table 2019 – Directorate of Government Examination, Telangana which is popularly known as SSC Board released the TS D.El.Ed time table online at the official webiste. TS SSC Exam Date is available in pdf format. TS D.EL.Ed 2nd Year examination for of 2018-20 batch will commence in the month of April 2020. The exam date, time, day, paper and subject name is mentioned on the TS D.EL.Ed Time Table. Students appearing for the exam must carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Check the page for TS D.EL.Ed Time Table 2020.
Latest: D.El.Ed 1st & 2nd Year exam April 2020 exam postponed.
TS D.EL.Ed Time Table 2020
Students eligible to appear for the D.El.Ed 2nd Year exam must submit the application form and fees on or before the last date. The press/media note regarding Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) 2nd Year exam application form and fees details are available at SSC Board official website. The department releases the hall ticket for all the eligible student online. Students must check the schedules and appear for the exam. It is equally important to avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. The link to check TS SSC Exam Date is mentioned below.
|D.El.Ed 1st and 2nd Year exam schedule from |
20 Apr to 02 May 2020 is postponed
|D.EL.ED 1st Year Exam APRIL 2020||Click Here|
|D.EL.ED 2nd Year Exam APRIL 2020||Click Here|
|PRESS NOTE FOR D.EL.ED 1 YEAR FLTP 2019-21||Click Here|
|PRESS NOTE FOR D.EL.ED 2ND YR FLTP TIME TABLE||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check TS D.EL.ED time table online at the website, bse.telangana.gov.in.
How to Download TS D.EL.Ed Time Table 2020?
TS D.EL.Ed Time Table releases online at the website, bse.telangana.gov.in. Students can download D.El.Ed time table in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned to download TS D.EL.Ed time table.
- Visit the website, bse.telangana.gov.in
- SSC Board official page will display
- Select D.El.Ed Time Table link available under the Quick Links section.
- The timetable will display in pdf format.
- Check and download the timetable
Printed Details on TS D.EL.Ed Time Table 2020
Check the list of details printed on Telangana State D.EL.Ed Time Table.
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name
Important Guideline for the Students appearing for the Examination
Below are few important guidelines mentioned by the department for the yearly exam.
- Report to the assigned exam center 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the hall ticket and a valid id proof on the day of the exam. Display the hall ticket when asked to do so.
- Before answering the questions, check if the provided question paper is correct.
- Mobile Phone, electronic gadgets, notebooks, study materials are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Do not involve in any kind of malpractice. If found doing so the student shall be disqualified from the exam.
- Do not exchange the answer book.
TS D.EL.Ed Hall Ticket 2020
TS D.EL.Ed Hall Ticket is an important document for appearing in the exam. The department releases the hall ticket for the eligible students only. Students can download the hall ticket through the online portal of Directorate of Government Examination, Telangana. TS D.El.Ed hall ticket holds the details such roll no, district, name, father’s name, institute name, centre name, date of birth, medium, sex, time table, photograph, and exam timing. Students must download and carry the print copy of the hall ticket on the day of the exam. It is important to keep the hall ticket safe until the examination result is announced.
Official Website: bse.telangana.gov.in