Tumkur University Time Table releases online at the official website, tumkuruniversity.ac.in. The University conducts the examination in semester mode. Students can check Tumkur University Time Table 2020 on this page. Tumkur University uploads the exam time table in pdf format. Tumkur University Exam Time Table can be checked to know the exam name, date, day, time, paper, and subject name. Students appearing for the semester exam must register and submit the exam fees. It is equally important to carry hall ticket on the day of the exam. Check the page for Tumkur University Time Table 2020.
Latest: Tumkur University has released final time table for odd semester exam 2020.
Tumkur University Time Table 2020
A student shall be eligible to appear for the university semester exam if they put minimum required attendance in a semester. The University issues the hall ticket to all the eligible students. Appearing students must appear for the exam as per the schedule and avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. The semester examination result is released online after the exam is conducted successfully. Tumkur University Time Table 2020 is provided below in the table.
|Exam Name||Time Table|
2019-20ನೇ ಶೈಕ್ಷಣಿಕ ಸಾಲಿನ ಎಂ.ಸಿ.ಎ ಪದವಿಯ ಪರಿಷ್ಕೃತ ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾ ಅಂತಿಮ ವೇಳಾಪಟ್ಟಿ.
|2019-20ನೇ ಶೈಕ್ಷಣಿಕ ಸಾಲಿನ ಎಂ.ಬಿ.ಎ ಮತ್ತು ಎಂ.ಸಿ.ಎ ಪದವಿಗಳ ಪ್ರಥಮ & ತೃತೀಯ ಸೆಮಿಸ್ಟರ್ |
ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಗಳ ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾ ಅಂತಿಮ ವೇಳಾಪಟ್ಟಿ, ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾ ಕೇಂದ್ರ ಘೋಷಣೆ ಹಾಗೂ ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾ ಮುಖ್ಯ
ಅಧೀಕ್ಷಕರ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ಕುರಿತು.
|ಸ್ನಾತಕ ಶಿಕ್ಷಣ (B.Ed) ಪದವಿ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಗಳ ಅಂತಿಮ ವೇಳಾಪಟ್ಟಿ, ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾ ಕೇಂದ್ರ ಘೋಷಣೆ ಮತ್ತು |
ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾ ಮುಖ್ಯ ಅಧೀಕ್ಷಕರು ಹಾಗೂ ಉಪ ಅಧೀಕ್ಷರುಗಳ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ಕುರಿತು.
|Draft Schedule of various Postgraduate 1st & 3rd sem |
exam Dec/Jan 2019-20
Time Table: Students can check the Tumkur University Exam Time Table 2019 from, tumkuruniversity.ac.in.
How to check Tumkur University Time Table 2020?
Tumkur University Time Table is released by the University online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the Tumkur University Exam Time Table 2020.
Step 1: Visit the official Tumkur University website, tumkuruniversity.ac.in.
Step 2: Tumkur University official page will open.
Step 3: Go to the ‘Announcements’ section and click on the exam time table link.
Step 4: Now, the exam time table will open in a new tab.
Step 5: Check the exam time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on Tumkur University Time Table 2020
Check out the list of printed details on the Tumkur University Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name and Code
- Paper Name
- Semester / year
- Important Instructions
Important Instructions Regarding the Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Ensure the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Tumkur University conducts examination for various UG, PG and B.Voc. courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Practice previous year question papers as many as possible.
- Study from best and good books as referred by the faculty.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
- Make important notes.
- Take the help of your faculties and prepare proper notes.
- Prepare yourself according to the syllabus.
- Daily revise your classwork.
Tumkur University Admit Card 2019
Tumkur University releases the admit card online at the official website. The University releases the admit card for all the eligible students. Admit Card is an important document for all the students to carry on each day of the exam. It holds the information like student name, roll number/ registration number, subject name & code, exam centre (optional), etc. Without the admit card, students are not allowed to enter the examination hall. The examiner will verify the admit card of all the students. Students must download the admit card and carry them along with a college id card on the day of the exam. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the exam result is announced.
Official Website: tumkuruniversity.ac.in