Tumkur University is a state university located in Karnataka. The university conducts the exam in semester mode twice a year. Candidates who put the minimum required attendance in a semester shall be eligible to appear for the exam. Tumkur University uploads the exam time table online on the official website. Candidates can check the time table to know the exam date and time subject-wise. It is important to submit the exam form and fees to appear for the exam. Check the page for Tumkur University time table 2022.
Latest: Tumkur University has released MCA and MBA exam time table June/July 2022.
Tumkur University Time Table 2022
Candidates appearing for the exam have to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. The university shall issue the hall ticket to all the eligible students. There shall be no re-exam if candidates fail to appear for the exam. Check the table for Tumkur University time table 2022.
|Exam Name||Time Table|
|MCA and MBA Exam Time Table June/July 2022||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the exam time table from, tumkuruniversity.ac.in.
How to Check Tumkur University Time Table 2022?
The exam time table is available online on the official website. Candidates can check the Tumkur University time table in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the time table.
- Visit the website, tumkuruniversity.ac.in.
- Check the announcement section for time table
- Click on the time table link
- Exam time table link will appear
Printed Details on Tumkur University Time Table 2022
Check out the list of printed details on the Tumkur University Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name and Code
- Paper Name
- Semester / year
- Important Instructions
Important Instructions Regarding the Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the exam are mentioned below:
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Ensure the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student is found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Tumkur University conducts exams for various UG, PG and B.Voc. courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify for their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the exam are given below:
- Practice previous year question papers as many as possible.
- Study from best and good books as referred by the faculty.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
- Make important notes.
- Take the help of your faculties and prepare proper notes.
- Prepare yourself according to the syllabus.
- Daily revise your classwork.
Tumkur University Admit Card 2022
Tumkur University releases the admit card online at the official website. The University releases the admit card for all eligible students. The admit card is an important document for all the students to carry on each day of the exam. It holds the information like student name, roll number/ registration number, subject name & code, exam centre (optional), etc. Without the admit card, students are not allowed to enter the examination hall. The examiner will verify the admit card of all the students. Students must download the admit card and carry them along with a college id card on the day of the exam. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the exam result is announced.
Official Website: tumkuruniversity.ac.in