UOK Admit Card 2019 – Kota University releases the UOK Admit Card on the official website, www.uok.ac.in. Students can download University of Kota Admit Card from this page. Students can download UOK Admit Card 2019 either by providing form no or by general details like Name, Father’s Name, and Mother’s Name. The university shall not be responsible if the students fail to download the admit card in time. Carry the print copy of the Kota University Admit Card and a valid ID card on the day of the exam. Check the page for UOK Admit Card 2019.
UOK Admit Card 2019
The students will not be allowed to attend the semester/ annual exam without the Admit Card. No arguments will be entertained regarding this. Candidate attending for the exam can check UOK Time Table to check the date and time of the exam and for the preparation of the exam. UOK Admit can be downloaded through the link provided on this page. A link will be provided on this page to download the UOK Admit Card as soon as the official authority releases the Kota University Admit Card.
Admit Card: Click Here to download Kota University Admit Card for Semester Exam.
Note: In case the window doesn’t load properly then refresh the page continuously or use the incognito tab.
UOK Admit Card 2019: How to Download?
To download UOK Admit Card students visit the official website and follow the steps to download the Admit Card.
Visit the website, www.uok.ac.in
- Kota University home page will appear
- Click on Examination and Result
- University Examination & Result page will appear
- Click on Admit Card link under ” Online Examination Portal”
- Click on Admit Card
- Select UG / PG / PROF
- Select class / Faculty type
- Select class for exam form
- Press Enter or Click Proceed button
- Select the option “Form No.” or By General information”
- Click on the link to download the Admit Card
- The Admit Card will appear
- Check the printed details on the Admit Card
- Take the print of the Admit Card
UOK Admit Card 2019: Printed Details
Check the printed details on UOK Admit Card.
- Roll No
- Enrol. no.
- College name
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Centre Name
- Subjects Name
- Exam Date
- Important instruction
- Full Signature of Candidate
- Signature of Centre Supdt
- Signature of Controller of Exam
UOK Admit Card 2018-19: Significance
The University releases the Admit Card for the eligible students. The Admit Card is the permission to appear in the annual / semester exam. UOK Admit Card holds the details regarding the exam and the candidate. The students are required to carry it to the exam hall on the day of each exam. If the student appears in the exam without the Admit Card then he/she shall not be entertained in the exam. The students should show their Admit Card to the examiner when asked to do so. Students must read the instruction mentioned in the Admit Card regarding the examination.
Important Instruction for Examination
Check the important instruction regarding the examination
- Students should enter the exam hall 30 min earlier on the first day of the exam and 15 min earlier on the day of the exam.
- Candidate should show their Admit Card when asked by the examiner
- Make sure before entering the exam hall that no they do not have any paper or copy or comment or any other item that indicates the information related to the question paper.
- Any kind of weapons, mobile phone, smoking, drinking, tobacco, gutkha etc are forbidden in the exam hall
UOK Result 2018
Kota University releases the result on the official website. To check UOK Result 2018 for UG / PG and Semester students need to provide their Roll Number and Mother Name. The students qualified in the examination have to apply for re-admission for the next higher level. Students who fail in the exam or scored fewer marks in the exam they can apply for the revaluation of the result. If any change is made in the result after the revaluation the controller of the exam will release the Result for the revaluation. Check UOK Result 2018 for more information.
Official Website: www.uok.ac.in