UOK Admit Card 2020 – Kota University has released the admit card for Undergraduate (UG) course examination 2020. The University is conducting the exam for B.A., B.Sc, B.Com courses from March 04, 2020. Students appearing for the exam can download Kota University Admit Card through the link mentioned on this page. It is informed that the admit card is available for the eligible students only. Students can generate the admit card either by providing form no or by general details such as “Name, Father’s Name, and Mother’s Name”. After generating the admit card take the print of the same. Check the page for UOK Admit Card 2020.
UOK Admit Card 2020
Students appearing for the university exam must carry the admit card and a valid identity card on the day of the examination. If the students face any issues while downloading the admit card, then contact the Controller Of Examination. Candidate attending for the exam can check Kota University Time Table to check the date and time of the exam and for the preparation of the exam. The link to download the Kota University Admit Card is mentioned below.
|Exam Name||Admit Card|
|51071: B.A Part 1 Exam 2020||Click here|
|51072: B.A Part 2 Exam 2020||Click here|
|51073: B.A Part 3 Exam 2020||Click here|
|51105: B.A. ADDL. Exam 2020||Click here|
|51081: B,Sc Part 1 Exam 2020||Click here|
|51082: B,Sc Part 2 Exam 2020||Click here|
|51083: B.Sc Part 3 Exam 2020||Click here|
|51091: B.Com Part 1 Exam 2020||Click here|
|51092: B.Com Part 2 Exam 2020||Click here|
|51093: B.Com Part 3 Exam 2020||Click here|
Admit Card: Click Here to download Kota University Admit Card for Annual and Semester Exam 2020.
Note: In case the window doesn’t load properly then refresh the page continuously or use the incognito tab.
How to Download / Generate UOK Admit Card 2020?
Kota University Admit Card is available online at the official website. Students appearing for the university examination can generate the admit card in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and download the Kota Univeristy Admit Card 2020.
- Visit the website, www.uok.ac.in
- Kota University home page will appear
- Click on Examination and Result
- University Examination & Result page will appear
- Click on Admit Card link under ” Online Examination Portal”
- Click on Admit Card
- Select the Course, Faculty & Couse Name
- Press Enter or Click Proceed button
- Select the option “Form No.” or By General information”
- Click on the link to download the Admit Card
- The Admit Card will appear
- Check the printed details on the Admit Card
- Take the print of the Admit Card
Printed Details om UOK Admit Card 2020
Check the printed details on UOK Admit Card.
- Roll No
- Enrol. no.
- College name
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Centre Name
- Subjects Name
- Exam Date
- Important instruction
- Full Signature of Candidate
- Signature of Centre Supdt
- Signature of Controller of Exam
Significance of UOK Admit Card 2020
The University releases the admit card for the eligible students. The admit card is the permission to appear in the annual / semester exam. UOK Admit Card holds the details regarding the exam and the candidate. The students are required to carry it to the exam hall on the day of each exam. If the student appears in the exam without the admit card then he/she shall not be entertained in the exam. The students should show admit card to the examiner when asked to do so. Students must read the instruction mentioned in the Admit Card regarding the examination.
Important Instruction for Examination
Check the important instruction regarding the examination
- Students should enter the exam hall 30 min earlier on the first day of the exam and 15 min earlier on the day of the exam.
- Candidate should show their Admit Card when asked by the examiner
- Make sure before entering the exam hall that no they do not have any paper or copy or comment or any other item that indicates the information related to the question paper.
- Any kind of weapons, mobile phone, smoking, drinking, tobacco, gutkha etc are forbidden in the exam hall
UOK Result 2019-20
Kota University releases the result on the official website. To check UOK Result 2018 for UG / PG and Semester students need to provide their Roll Number and Mother Name. The students qualified in the examination have to apply for re-admission for the next higher level. Students who fail in the exam or scored fewer marks in the exam can apply for the revaluation of the result. If any change is made in the result after the revaluation the controller of the exam will release the Result for the revaluation. Check UOK Result 2018 for more information.
Official Website: www.uok.ac.in