Alagappa University is a state university located in Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu. The University conducts the examination in annual mode. Students can check Alagappa University Time Table 2020 on this page after the official announcement. The University uploads the time table in pdf format. The University conducts the annual exam for UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate courses. Students can check Alagappa University time table to know the exam date, session, subject code and paper name. It is important to register for the examination in the prescribed form. It is equally important to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Check the page for Alagappa University Time Table 2020.
Alagappa University Time Table 2020
Students can appear for the university examination if he/she fulfils the attendance criteria. There shall be no re-exam if the student fails to appear for the exam. The exam will commence in the time as mentioned on Alagappa University hall ticket. The time table is provided below.
Time Table: Students can check Alagappa University timetable 2019 online at, www.alagappauniversity.ac.in.
How to Check Alagappa University Time Table 2020?
Alagappa University Time Table is available online at the official website. Students can download the timetable in a few simple steps. Below are few steps mentioned to download Alagappa University timetable 2020.
- Visit the website, alagappauniversity.ac.in.
- Alagappa University official page will display.
- Select “Examination” from the menu and click on “Exam Schedules & timetable”.
- Exam Schedule & time table page will appear
- Click on the link to open the time table
- The timetable will appear will appear.
- Click on download link to download the time table
Printed Details on Alagappa University Time Table 2020
Check the list of printed details on Alagapp University time table.
- Examination Name
- Exam Date
- paper Code
- Title of Paper
Important Instructions for Students appearing for Examination
Students eleigible to appear for the university examination have the follow the instruction mentioned by the university regarding the examination. Below are a few important points to remember.
- Report to the exam centre 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam. No student is allowed inside the exam hall after the exam starts.
- Carry the hall ticket and a valid identity card on the day of exam.
- Mobile Phone, electronic gadgets, study materials, note books are strictly prohibted.
- Before answering the question check if the provided question paper is correct or not. No complaint shall be entertained after the examination.
- Dispaly the hall ticket when asked to do so.
- Involvement in any kind of malpractice may result in disqualifying from the exam.
Alagappa University Hall Ticket 2020
Alagappa University releases the hall ticket for all eleigible students online. Studens can download Alagappa University hall ticket online at the university website. The enrollment number is required to download the Alagappa University hall ticket. The hall ticket holds the informations such as students name, exam date, time, day, session, subject name, and exam centre. Students must carry their hall ticket on the day of the exam. Alagappa University hall ticket must be kept safe until the examination result is announced. The photocopy of the hall ticket is required while applying for the exam.
Official Website: www.alagappauniversity.ac.in